I want ___ to look at me and think _____.

Options

Replies

• sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I want those girls in elementary school (grade 4 & up), middle school, and high school who made fun of me for not being a size 0, to look at me and think, "now we're the fat ones."

In retrospect, even that sounds horrible, I think everyone should love themselves. But, it hurt so bad! Thinking back I'm tearing up =(
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    I want Me to look at me and think Yes You Are Enough
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I want my little sister to look at me and say "If she did it, I can do it too"

*this*

to be one of the people on this forum that inspires others to do it. That would be amazing
  • msgsarah
    msgsarah Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I want other girls to look at me and think 'I wonder what her secret is!' Little do they know it will be hard work and denial. I'm married now, so I don't mind what guys think of me, but I do care about other women!
  • I want MY BOYFRIEND to look at me and think I LOVE HER MORE THAN EVER!

I want MEN/BOYS to look at me and think DAAYYUMMM... :)!

I want MY FRIENDS to look at me and think DAMN, SHE'S NOT 'THE CHUBBY FRIEND' ANYMORE!

I want ME to look at me and think OMG, I LOOK GREAT IN A BIKINI AND DON'T NEED TO COVER UP!

Hihihi, so many good reasons to keep at it!!
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I want others to look at me and think if he did it, so can I. I would just like to be the motivation other people are to me.
  • Scott277
    Options
    I want my girlfriend to look at me and think wow.

I want other girls to look at me and think.......I want to sit on his face (lmao).

I want other guys to look me and think I wish I had his body.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I want my bikes(s) to look at me and think "don't you ever sleep? Not again!"

QFT
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options

^^ This!!
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I want the people of MFP to look at me and think 'he clearly knows what he is talking about, I'm never going to argue with him or question anything he says ever again!'
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I want Keira Knightley to look at me.
  • WillowBreeze
    Options
    Hmmm, 2 parts.

I want to look at MYSELF and think "you're great just the way you are, stop feeling the need to change"..

The more vain part of me wants to be that girl across the room people I don't know look at and think "she's beautiful".
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I want Keira Knightley to look at me.

Climbing over the barriers and running naked along the red carpet with a flower pot on your head at her next Premier should do the trick

Glad I could help
  • Rugersmom
    Rugersmom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want my ex to look at me and think I cant believe I ever let her go.
  • Rugersmom
    Rugersmom Posts: 11 Member
    Options

This definitely!!
  • hiddenaudacity
    hiddenaudacity Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I want my friends to look at me and think "Wow, she's lost weight. Good for her!"
  • deviantcupcake
    deviantcupcake Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I want to look at myself and think 'I'm ok with how I look'.
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I want me to look at me and think "I'm happy with who I am and the way I look."

I want my soon to be husband to look at me and think "if she can do this, I can do this"

I want my mom to look at me and think she's proud of my success, instead of criticizing.
  • SABCCB
    Options
    I want my boyfriend to look at me and think "my girlfriend is sexy as hell!":smooched:
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I want MY GUY to look at me and think HE WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT ME.... and after my weight loss... also think I am the best looking women he has ever seen... :heart: (wishful thinking)...