NSV :(

Options
My favourite bra no longer fits. It's too big around the band. :brokenheart:

:bigsmile:

Replies

• utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    *giggle* love this post. i totally understand the :brokenheart: yet at the same time, it is a testament that you are in control and making good healthy choices for your body as it is adjusting daily to a healthier size. congrats and awwww, there, there. *giggle*
  • poeco76
    poeco76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congratulations (and I can completely empathize - I'm going through similar troubles at the present)! :O)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Awwww :cry: That's awful to hear! but so great to hear! :) Now you can go out and find a new bra to love and become your favorite :)
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    WOOT!...................I mean OH NOES...........................but really I mean WOOT!

Just think, this means shopping! New undies! Well done you :)
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    this is sad and happy! maybe if you're crafty to prolong the life of your bra you can hit a fabric store and pick up a new bra clasp. Attach it to the bra and instead of $50 you've spend maybe $7.
  • cylima
    cylima Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    When I have a favorite and it doesn't fit anymore, I try to go online and find the same exact one, but in a smaller size. Good luck and congrats!
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!