Options

Replies

• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    blowing bubbles and trying to catch them
    playing hide n seek with my granddaughter
    crawling through mud and splashing in mud puddles

my favourite - walking on the frozen puddles, breaking through the ice.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    honest to goodness love for disney/cartoon movies

This, I love them so much they make me cry!
  • Kateluvsall
    Options
    I love having a kid, it gives me an excuse to watch cartoons and go to the playground again
  • dodihere
    Options
    My mom always kept me in line. I never was able to put my fingers or hands on things. I do it all the time now, I walk past something and touch things I probably shouldn't.
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I bought Colored pencils and a Lisa Frank coloring book!!! Hahah...
  • fatboymax
    Options
    I really enjoy scaring the piss/poop out of people.

Ditto that. Sneaking up on my husband when he's in the shower and scaring the crap out of him will never get old. Ever.

I sneak up and scare the crap out of my wife all the time...to much fun! I recently snuck up and poured cold water on her in the shower ... priceless!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Baking cookies with my Mom!
  • ashharris424
    ashharris424 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I help out with the Wednesday night kid ministry at church so I get to have an excuse for all that fun! lol

Bouncy houses
    Water fights
    Wheelbarrow races
    Four Corners
    Four Square
    Singing songs with motions

Also, as a non-church activity, I love to bust out my old pop cds and sing and dance along with them. And I do the original moves that the bands did. lol
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    -pretend the floor is lava
    -play magic
    -stomp my feet and slam doors
    -laugh too loud
    -bubbles! We put glycerin in the bubble mix and blow hookah smoke into them. Then you can put socks on your hands and bounce them around. MAD COOL.
    -skip the cracks on sidewalks
    -"I know you are but what am I?"
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I went for a walk in the park with my 8 year old son a few days ago. When he rolled his eyes and refused to skip with me, I did it anyway. He ran, I skipped. People stared, but I was having a fabulous time with my son (and working up a sweat) so I didn't care.
  • biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy scaring the piss/poop out of people.

Ditto that. Sneaking up on my husband when he's in the shower and scaring the crap out of him will never get old. Ever.

AGREED! I love sneaking in the bathroom and scaring my husband in the shower! Or scaring him anywhere, actually! lol
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    sat with my big stuffed turtle and watched "the rifle man" It is a fond memory of my childhood...felt safe!
  • Burtowski
    Burtowski Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Anytime we get a package shipped to us, I "rock, paper, scissors" my kids for the biggest piece of bubble wrap!
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    Last year my buddies and I made a MASSIVE sheet tent in one of their upstairs bonus rooms. It was like 15ftX12ft and was connected to a ceiling fan.
    Farting
    In college we would be in a bar or on campus and we would have an imaginary ball or joint and would throw, kick, nudge, head, pass around our back, dribble and pass it to each other always got a good laugh out of doing that.
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    I don't step on the cracks :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Farts. They never get old, and often make me giggle like a kid. I'm a guy though, might not be the same for you ladies. :-)

Nope, I still laugh all the time.

That's why I never get away with it, because I always crack up at my own! :bigsmile:
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Love love love sidewalk chalk decorate the neighhborhood. Took my daughters roller skating over the weekend (I am the only one who remained upright tee hee). Building with legos. Swinging on the swings at the park :D
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    "Printer dancing!" I still do this at home but actually caught myself doing it at work recently.

I used to move to the sound of my Dad's printer printing when I was a kid "errr uh... errr uh" – you know, moving your hips to the sound while waiting for a print and it is so far ingrained I did it completely by accident while waiting at the printer in my office the other day. Luckily no one caught me... lol!
  • Dayna5K
    Dayna5K Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Laid down with my daughter and watched the clouds.
  • back_to_18
    Options
    Laughing until I cry or i snort.

I love it when this happens!

Also, I love it when, on very rare occasions, this happens at work with a colleague of mine. Laughing until one of us has to leave the room!