Surfing !!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Tennis, skateboarding, and surfing.
  • fabfindz05
    fabfindz05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Horseback riding. It's something I can enjoy while still burning calories.
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Bike riding & jumping rope!
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Shopping! X I lose loads of pounds doing that! X
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Climbing. Particularly indoor climbing as it's very social.
  • jpingtella
    Options
    My favorite hardcore fitness is sleeping, that's probably why I am on this site:happy:
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Dancing, field hockey, basketball, hiking, swimming
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    skating or riding bikes with my son.
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    For recreation and for good cal burn, wait for it, swimming. Sorry . Couldn't help myself.:bigsmile:
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    For recreation and for good cal burn, wait for it, swimming. Sorry . Couldn't help myself.:bigsmile:

...couldn't help yourself from what, exactly?
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Shopping! X I lose loads of pounds doing that! X

oh you silly brits (I presume)
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    dancing and horse back riding. I am retraining a horse and I love our time together!
  • acep07
    Options
    Horsebackriding
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I love swimming!
    I've also taken a recent liking to Yoga, if that counts as recreational... :)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Anything with my little one. Sledding /snow fights in the winter, walking or gardening in the spring, fall and summer. Just today after I finished a circuit, he really wanted to go outside...we played a bit, then I told him I needed more exercise (I had 20 more mins. left before I was satisfied lol) so we jogged around the house for what seemed like forever. Really we did maybe 12 mins. He still didn't get enough...so we ran up and down the two hills for the remainder of the time. I can't believe he kept up! Needless to say he's taking an extended nap today. LOL
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hiking!! I absolutely love it! :love: I live in Las Vegas, and we are surrounded by beautiful mountains. My hubby and I try to get out every weekend for a nice long hike. I love seeing the plants and wildlife. I've had a couple of close encounters with Desert Bighorn Sheep in the mountains around LV.

Hiking is challenging, but it doesn't seem like work. We've climbed Mount Charleston Peak, which is almost 12,000 feet. It was really cool to get above the treeline. Didn't make it this summer, but next year we plan to hike into the Grand Canyon to Phantom Ranch and back from the North Rim.