Met my 1st goal, 2nd goal, and not on to 3rd goal!

Options
2»

Replies

• LCunkle83
    Options
    Great job so far! Keep it up!
    Thanks!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    you look fantastic! awesome pictures! amazing what a difference of 23lbs between your 1st pic and your latest pic!!! CONGRATS!

I am also going to be changing my goal... i have just reached my goal of 155lbs (i'm only 5'3 tho) but i'm gonna get to 150 and then that'll probably be good for me, I think :) (with Jillian Michaels' help!). hubby keeps saying how amazing i look and how i'm 'shrinking away to nothing' lol.

and thats fantastic about your back too. i have back issues too and since i've lost the weight, my back has been great! :) weight loss IS amazing!

Good for you!!! Weight loss rocks!!!!!
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Congratulations!
    I know you'll meet your next goal in no time. :)
  • anja1305
    anja1305 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing change. You should be extremely proud of you. I'm sure you will make it to your final goal!
  • tinahelton
    tinahelton Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can definately see that your hard work is paying off!:happy:
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    great job so far, keep it up your almost there
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    great job so far, keep it up your almost there

Thanks!
  • sbaker4491
    sbaker4491 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I started out at the same weight and clothing sizes and I am 5'6. This is an awesome inspiration for me. Have the same weight goal as you too =) once again, so amazing! Great job!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    You look fantastic! I started out at the same weight and clothing sizes and I am 5'6. This is an awesome inspiration for me. Have the same weight goal as you too =) once again, so amazing! Great job!

Thank you! I am glad to be an inspiration!! Anytime you need anything, just ask!! :)
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great.
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Way to go! You look great.

Thanks!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!