Things I'll never do to weigh X amount or be X% BF

Options

Replies

• love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Life is too short to give up froyo!!!!!!

WTH is froyo???? :embarassed:

frozen yogurt
  • mrsdutra07
    Options
    Life is too short to give up froyo!!!!!!

WTH is froyo???? :embarassed:

Frozen Yogurt! It's amazing and can also be fat free! ;)
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    cardio.
  • ashtynplatt
    Options
    I will never starve myself or be bullemic.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I will never give up alcohol, occasional pub food with friends, and pizza.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I will never give up Bacon.
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I will never go to Olive Garden without eating their garlic breadsticks, Logan's without eating their yeast rolls, any Mexican restaurant without eating chips and salsa, and will never, ever, ever turn down a piece of birthday cake. And I ask for a piece with a great big flower made of frosting on it. :love:

I love your reply.....I will never give up Corona, cupcakes and birthday cake:bigsmile:
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I will NEVER give up my 1-2 glasses of red wine after work while I cook dinner! I will forgo any carbs at dinner and dessert later to make sure my wine fits!
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I will never give up pizza, bagels, or Starbursts.

I will never give up going out to dinner with the boyfriend. I will just make better decisions when I'm out.

I will never give up diet soda.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I will never give up alcohol, occasional pub food with friends, and pizza.

This. I love alcohol and pizza. Preferably together.
  • lcn1220
    lcn1220 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'll never give up my peanut butter. I'll cut anybody who tries to take it away from me. Really.

Though seriously, I'll never do a low cal diet, any diet with a name in it, anything with strict carb restrictions or specific whole food restriction, anything that says I can't have my two pieces of fruit and oatmeal daily (gtfo), and anything that has the words "cleanse" or "thermogenic" in it.
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    Drinking Beer :)

:drinker:
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for this! Sometimes I get so caught up in having a hot body with defined muscles that I forget how many other happy things I truly have in my life and what I would have to give up to get there. Thank you :)
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I will never use food to reward myself, i am not a dog.

I will never eat things that make me feel bloated and sick.

I will never exercise "extra" to make up for eating something disgusting, unhealthy, or too high in calories.
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Colonics
    surgery - not that I oppose it for others, it's just not for me
    energy drinks and pills - my heart just can't take it
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I will never give up pizza, cheese, milk, and occasional treats. They can be worked into a sensible eating plan.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I will never stop learing about my body and I will never stop understanding what my body likes and dislikes. I also will newver worry about being a certain weight.

I will incorproate all the things I love and can eat into a sensible way of living and growing.

Great Thread!
  • 70davis
    70davis Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread
  • CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS TOPIC! Such great words of inspiration. Losing weight is about getting stronger, not deprivation.
    1. workout for more than an hour a day, every day

2. forego fancy restaurants (occasionally)

3. give up froyo

4. Eat less than 1600 calories a day (on average)

5. be HUNGRY

**I've done all of the above...but now more than ever I realize that the scale, calipers, and even the tape measure do not define me. I am so much more than what my body looks like.

In my opinion, this is a tricky subject. So many people tend to be self proclaimed experts, but typically only for themselves.. In other words, what motivates one, doesn't necessarily motivate another. what works for one person, doesnt work for another. Length of workouts, cardio, strength, etc... That is a journey that YOU must figure out. Trainers HELP, but the old adage you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make it drink.

I have had countless people instruct me on my diet, my fitness and so on. But, the more I researched them, they were just giving me stuff THEY liked. So, find your passion. Find what you enjoy. In my opinion, CONSISTENCY is the key. Small goals, and before you know it, your goals change and all of a sudden you are looking at your body fat % thinking,, hey, I can do this.

Good luck, the journey to being fit is a personal one, have fun, enjoy it.

I also like this ^^^^
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    I will never stop logging my food
    I will never (again) say no to my son when he asks to go outside for a walk
    I will never listen to an MD who tells me to eat 500 cals a day
    I will never again be on blood pressure pills
    I will never give up wine or potatoes