whats your favorite fitness/weight loss magazine?

Options
I can't decide between women's health and prevention.....both $1/issue for a year.

I used to like self/shape but lately not so much.

Whats your favorite?

Replies

• Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Someone left a bunch of Shape and Fitness magazines in the gym so I flipped through them and found them all boring! It's like the both follow the same formula of having enticing headlines on the cover but no real meat inside.
  • cheskax
    cheskax Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Women's Health
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Someone left a bunch of Shape and Fitness magazines in the gym so I flipped through them and found them all boring! It's like the both follow the same formula of having enticing headlines on the cover but no real meat inside.

That's how I feel. Also, A lot of magazines are just the same few articles rewritten in different words....but it really does help keep me motivated to read through them.
  • KristiBell1
    KristiBell1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love women's health. I also used to love self and shape but I have notice lately it doesn't take me very long to look through them. Not as interesting to read.
  • future_runner
    future_runner Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I love women's health!
  • educatyion
    educatyion Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love women's health as well. Had not heard of Prevention. But a number of magazines such as shape and health have their articles online so do a comparison of all 4 or in your case 2 and see which you prefer. Happy reading!
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I say Instyle... Not for any weight loss advice they offer but as motivation to lose the weight :) so so many cute outfit and style ideas that just simply do not flatter my body currently
  • Kristan_Forsey
    Kristan_Forsey Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Oxygen :)
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to have to go to my nearest barnes and noble and compare in person! The websites are both pretty similar.. both have some articles I like and don't like. Prevention has a 400 calorie meal section, and its all small portions of junk. like 2 bite size brownies and milk? even mcdonald's fries were on there....c'mon...
  • AverageAngel
    AverageAngel Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Oxygen.
  • carlaphn
    carlaphn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oxygen
  • mariasemuel
    Options
    For maintaining good health we should eat healthy food in proportion that will help to keep your weight under control.