Anyone ever talked to anybody.....

Options
124»

Replies

• MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I met my current boyfriend on a dating site. I had a giant crush on him from our very first conversation, and found myself less and less interested in anyone else I was talking to on the site (and IRL!). We got to know each other pretty well just talking online, video chatting and texting for a few months before we met in person. We've been dating now for 6 amazing months :love:
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I met my now boyfriend of two and a half years through a mutual friend's status update on Facebook. We both commented on it, and started talking on chat. One of the first things we talked about was photography, and he mentioned that there wasn't anything he really liked to take pictures of where he lived. I said, "Well maybe a challenger will drive by." He says he's been in love with me since I said that, lol!

We talked solely online for about a month, and then met (safely). About a week later, we were dating and still are.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    yes.... and we're planning to get married! seriously!!! we are!!!!

If you've been messaging each other and building a raport then go for it!!! we exchanged phone numbers because we were afraid the site would go down and we'd have no way to contact each other and we talk on the phone almost every night!!!!

He's talked to my children and I've talked to his mom, and it's a wonderful thing!!! Love is awesome when it's the right person!!! we're planning to meet in person, and exchange lots of photos.... yes, you need to use caution and be aware, but you also need to take chances with all of that in consideration!

If you're looking for a future or serious relationship (marriage) then you need to know what you're wanting. write down what you want in a wife. serious!!!! do it! and keep it! My love has met every single point on my list and believe me, it's not a short list!!! :D

be blessed!!!

oh, and yes, we met on this site! go figure!!!!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    oh brother.... this guys not even here anymore... clicked on his page and it registered as an error... :P
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Nowhere near immediately. Several years after being friends with them, sure. Then again, I'm abnormally disinterested in romance, so trust your feelings.
  • Kateluvsall
    Options
    just to clarify....I'm not in love, I just see myself wanting to talk to her more and more....

So go for it, don't be shy, you'll never know unless you try, GOOD LUCK!!
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yes, 18 years ago & we have been married for almost 15 yrs

But I have started talking to people that I have a connection with that I keep talking to, also.