PROTEIN PANCAKES

Options
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- Flax Seeds & LSA mix
- 2-3 scoops protein powder of choice - Fruit of choice (2-3 bananas, punt
strawberries, handful berries)

Method:
1. Blend all together until thickish consistency. 2. Pour into non-stick pan- wont bubble to
much- flip after 2-3mins cook other side! serve on own or with yogurt, berries, dash natural maple syrup etc.

Replies

• TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Omg that cake in your pix... Yummm!!!

Gonna have to try these pancakes! :) Thanks!
  • Emili03
    Emili03 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Just curious, what type of consistency do these come out to be? Are they soft like a regular pancake? I tried to make these wheat pancakes once and they were thick and tough :(
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    bump
  • scorpio61
    scorpio61 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I so love these I got my daughter eating them only I don't put my flaxseed in mine I save them for my oat bran :)
  • AimzStar88
    Options
    I have only made them once but they turned out like a normal pancake and they tasted delicious :)
  • Going4Lean
    Options
    do you know how many eggs if we wanted to use whole eggs ?

what is LSA mix ?
  • AimzStar88
    Options
    You can just use whole eggs and fill up half a cup that should be fine :) LSA is just a mixture of Linseed or Flaxseed, Sunflower Seeds & Almonds all ground up.... If you can't find that in the shops then Almond meal is fine :)

Normally found in the health food sections at your supermarket :)
  • Going4Lean
    Options
    You can just use whole eggs and fill up half a cup that should be fine :) LSA is just a mixture of Linseed or Flaxseed, Sunflower Seeds & Almonds all ground up.... If you can't find that in the shops then Almond meal is fine :)

Normally found in the health food sections at your supermarket :)

thanks
  • AimzStar88
    Options
    Not a Problem :)