Exercise

Options
Hi all, I was wondering what everyone eats before exercising, I find I need something before I do or I am really weak and slugggish, any ideas out there? I do the curves 30 minute circuit, along with a 20 miute walk there and back. How about fiber or protien bars? Thanks.

Replies

• valgreg38
    valgreg38 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi all, I was wondering what everyone eats before exercising, I find I need something before I do or I am really weak and slugggish, any ideas out there? I do the curves 30 minute circuit, along with a 20 miute walk there and back. How about fiber or protien bars? Thanks.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I think those are fine....but what I use before a run if I'm really hungry is either a piece of lofat cheese and a bit of cut up apple or the apple and peanut butter....if I eat carbs right before running I get sick....I wish I could eat almonds those are suppose to be a great snack before workouts too!

best of luck!
    hugs,
    Ali
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I agree with valgreg, apple and cheese or banana & peanut butter works best for me. Fruit for the sugar = energy and protein for the muscles.

Good luck !
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I think those are fine....but what I use before a run if I'm really hungry is either a piece of lofat cheese and a bit of cut up apple or the apple and peanut butter....if I eat carbs right before running I get sick....I wish I could eat almonds those are suppose to be a great snack before workouts too!

best of luck!
    hugs,
    Ali

I usually eat after cause i get sick during. :sick: But I eat good after.:ohwell:
  • valgreg38
    valgreg38 Posts: 17
    Options
    that sounds great thanks
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I like to have Baby Bel cheese & a banana...about an hour before.