What is YOUR FITNESS GOAL this week??

Options
2»

Replies

• sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    This probably doesn't sound like much... I want to up my time on the elliptical from 20 minutes to a whopping 25 minutes (and by doing so, increase my mileage, not just go slower to go easier on my burning legs)! I've been going on it at least every other day to get my quick cardio in and it's getting a little easier, so I would like to up my time this week. I would also like to get my lazy butt in gear and get back on my C25K schedule. I'm only on day 2 of week 2 and need to get back into the swing of things (jogging is not my strong point). :-)
  • kayakinggrrl
    kayakinggrrl Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    To get back on the exerise and healthy eating wagon. I just got back from vacation and the week after vacation is always super tough...it's like a mini-depression hits after all the fun of vacation. So this week, exercise at least three days. I'm not worrying about length of time or how strenuous (walking vs. running) because I just need to get over the hump of getting going again.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    1. To step foot in a dance studio for the first time in 12 years! Taking an adult ballet class every Thursday starting this week
    2. Really ramp up the workouts this week. Need to feel good in a really slinky dress for a wedding this weekend! I'm going for a burn of 400-500cals every day this week til wedding on Saturday.
  • fitmek
    fitmek Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    To try to eat more fruit, and to get in one more treadmill workout (at least a 30 min workout).

Eventually I want to be able to drop my calorie goal down to 1400 a day, from 1500 :)
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    lose aleast half (hopefully all ) of the 4 lbs I gained over the holiday week.
  • Erin5381
    Erin5381 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How did everyone's week start?? MINE was GREAT!! I did my usual workout in the morning and at lunch I went to the gym at my work and did a quick 25 minutes of cardio!!
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Loose two pounds to hit my goal weight for my friend's wedding on Saturday!
  • draco706
    draco706 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    did my crunches. had a power outage at work and ended up having to work through lunch. stayed under my calorie goal :)
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    keep squat performance on par from last week, and make up for horrendous deadlift session last week.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Complete day 2 (bench, push-ups) & 3 (squats) of my reverse pyramid strength training program, along with 2 days of iso glute work. 2-3 45 minute cardio sessions. Stay between 1500 - 1800 cals per day. Water & Sleep.
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Actually still work out while on vacation, in hot hot Texas weather. I'm bringing my Jillian Michaels Killer Buns and Thighs and 30 Day Shred! Plus there is a pool where I'm staying most of the time :)
  • HeartME511healthy
    HeartME511healthy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Running at least 3 dyas this week with some strength training, have to take it easy going to do a 9K which is 5.5. Haven't done a run in a few months. So I am going for speed on this run. I plan on running a 3.25 mile lake and i'll see what the timing will be on this run. then soft for the rest of the week. I have a tendancy to push hard however going to push myself to go soft this week.... which is going to be a struggle. I also brisk walk at luch for 30 to 35 min everyday.
  • strikeout
    Options
    Try to get into the gym at least 2 more times this week
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    stay within calorie budget

work out 6 days a week (cardio) and at least 3 days strength training

aiming for a 3-lb loss this week-- fingers crossed!

do 25+ miles this week
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Add in sprint training...
    New weightlifting PRs in squat and dl (please please please!)