Looking to lose 50+ pounds and looking for soeme support

Just been using the site for the past week and love the food tracking on the site as well as the mobile. Lost 5 lbs first week with a combination of watching what I was eating and exercising. I usually stick to these things for a week or two but looking to commit this time. Would love to see some food logs on what others are eating as I have eaten mostly the same thing each day. I'm not a good cook so my food has to be simple.

If you are interested in being MFP pals please add me or shot me a message. I am 29 and male if that matters to you.

Replies

• chrlslove7
    chrlslove7 Posts: 136 Member
    What's your daily calorie limit at? I'm at 1200 and I have a public diary. I'm sure I have some things in there that guys would like to eat! I have a good 60+lbs to lose, though I'm focusing on 30 for now. If you need motivation, I'm your gal. Add me if you'd like.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Hi guys, I've been on here for about 18 months, feel free to add me, I never judge & I'm not a diary snob, I have lots of little gems of inspiration in my blog too as I diet my way not the way I'm told.

Welcome and good luck

Craig

Dieting is a lifestyle not a life sentence, so don't punish yourself.
  • Panthro12
    Panthro12 Posts: 16 Member
    Currently eating around 1800 -2060. Just made my log public. Like I said I've been pretty much on the same thing. Chicken salad and tuna.