50 days.... scales haven't moved.

Options
Ok basically I'm 5"5 I weight 65 kilos and have since I started, I make sure I get my 1200 calories a day and I try to eat at least some of my exercise calories back, I'm on week 3 of the c25k and am doing really well. I understand that it's not all about the numbers and truthfully I think I've gone down a dress size ( I think) my diary is open... help?

Replies

• 76nicky
    Options
    you may find you have turned fat into muscle which weighs the same but muscle takes up less space so that would explain why you are down a dress size good idea is to take measurements when you start as you cant always go by the numbers on the scale
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Thanks I finally found my tape measure today, and then my cat ate it HA! So I'll be doing measurements after shopping tomorrow!
  • eeichi
    Options
    Try changing your exercises a little, if your walking throw in some sideways jumping strides or power walk for a minute in ever 4 minutes. If your running sprint for a miniute or run backwards in every 4. Mix it up a little, your body can get too used to the same exercises and foods. You need to vary it all. Good luck xxx
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I've never exercised before so the c25k wrecks me, but I'm trying really hard, some days I'll do some sit ups (I can't do push ups - busted arm)