70 Pounds Lost! With Pictures!

Options

Replies

• chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well done! Thanks for including your great tips!
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I love the tips and successes you have had and shared! Even though it was your before picture, you look so wonderfully happy! Great to see.

But, the change is awesome!

I think as we get older (i have 3 teens), thinking about health becomes more natural!

Keep it up and thanks for the tips!
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! I'm a busy mom of three just one month into my journey but it is fabulous to see and hear these great results.
  • cmt_23
    cmt_23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing ;-)
  • melotj
    melotj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That's terrific! Great job! I have an 8, 5 & (almost)3 year-old and it really isn't easy to sneak in the time for workouts when your husband works A LOT, but you've certainly done a great job!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! And thank you very much for the tips! Very inspiring ;)
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! Such an inspiration! My goal is 135-145 and currently Im at 214 (down from 226) and your story has really encouraged me!!! You lost so fast too, good girl!
  • MrsD07
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES!! You look amazing!!!! I am just finishing up my first week here on MFP and hope to get to where you are now!! Thanks for your tips :)
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! You can be super proud at that incredible achievement! I totally agree with your guidelines to success too. I think one of the most empowering things I learnt while losing weight, was that if I had a bad day, I wasn't going to undo all my hard work, I just carried on tracking and was better the next.

You are incredible and you look fantastic! Well done!
  • Sion73
    Sion73 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, and the baby is really cute! Thanks for sharing all your ideas and the process you've gone through. It's good to know I don't have to eat only 1200 calories/day and still lose weight. I've tried to keep within 200 calories of my goal for the day, and am able to do that easily and still lose.
  • akid4fr
    Options
    I just happened upon your post this morning and it was really timely! I lost 40 lbs., took a break for a year and a half, and was challenged by my dr. to lose 20 lbs in 3 months or else.... It's been so much more of a struggle than before. Your post was such an encouragement, not only because of your persistent success, but because you gave specific steps that worked for you. Several of the steps rang a bell with me ..... steps that I had done the first 40 lbs.

I like that you have worked hard, shared your story, and encouraged the rest of us. Thanks so much! And, yes, you look fabulous!
  • mistakenidentity
    mistakenidentity Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thank you for sharing your tips. I was feeling a little down, since I had actually gained 1 lb back, so your story has encouraged me to not give up. I've been trying to stay around 1200 calories, but I see that you are eating 1600, and are able to lose weight. That amazes me. I have 30 more lbs to lose, but seem to be stuck right now. I had lost some through WW's before finding MFP...for a total of 35 lbs lost. I've worked too hard to give up now. Again...thanks for sharing!
  • LastHopeForMe
    Options
    You look awesome!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you when you reach your goal =)
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    congrats on your sucess
  • Jbadiam
    Jbadiam Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing !!!!! You have inspired me to get my butt back on the horse and ride like a cowgirl ! I totally agree with you about getting off the plan sometimes, b/c whenever I come back full force I am so dedicated and focused. The support here on MFP is phenomenal ! Great post !!!!!
  • emmaamme2
    emmaamme2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing! To do that with 3 young children is a real achievement. I have 3 boys close together in age and it's only now that they're a bit older that I feel able to concentrate on me. I should have prioritiesed it earlier. Well done for doing it while your children are so young. You look great and you must feel fabulous.
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great.
  • knitterly
    knitterly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!