Cheat Treats 160 calories or less

Options
In the past I think that my diets have failed because I deprive myself for weeks on end and then crash and burn when a craving finally gets the best of me. So this time around I decided a compromise was in order. I allow my self one 160 calorie or less treat a day to help with those cravings and so far I think it is working for me. I still am able to keep within my calorie goals especially if I exercise and I don't feel like I am depriving myself. Here are some of my favorites:

Wendy's Jr Frosty - 160
York Peppermint Pattie - 140
3 Musketters Mint - 150
1 Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Funsize - 88
6 Hersheys Kisses - 153
1 Snickers Fun size - 70
3 Oreo Cookies - 160
Any of the Nabisco 100 Calorie snack packs (my favorite are the mini fudge stripes)

Replies

• fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    hey, i love the rice krispies treats.....they are 90 cals! or some of those 100 cal snack packs......yum!
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Pear or apple slices and a tablespoon of chocolate syrup or caramel. Mmmmmmmmm.
  • goalnsight
    Options
    Oh thank you for posting this!! I always start craving stuff like this when I try to lose weight. I am glad to know I can have a few treats and not blow it.
  • Twylla
    Twylla Posts: 51
    Options
    Breyer's 90 calorie ice cream sandwiches are my favorite thing ever it helps a chocolate and ice cream craving in one!
  • thicansxy
    Options
    Love the frosty idea, since wendys in almost around the corner. I love 100 cal fudgesicles or 1/2 sugar oatmeal with a teaspoon of sugar free syrup 140 calories all together. Popchips the bbq ones taste just like layes bbq you get 20 of them and there nice sized for 120.
  • katznketo
    katznketo Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I can't have sugar but I love these.

I take a bowl of frozen blueberries and sprinkle dark cocoa and Splenda or Truvia on it and eat them icy cold. I love this and they are really good for you. kc
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Ooh, in the summer I love frozen grapes and watermelon cubes. Frozen blueberries sound fantastic!
  • chattiekat
    Options
    Betty Crocker Warm Delights Molten Chocolate Cake minis are delicious! Takes only 30 seconds to prepare them in the microwave, and they are just 160 calories.
  • jbuffan218
    jbuffan218 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Bump to my topics for when I want a sweet snack.
    Thanks for the ideas.
  • raleigh
    raleigh Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    i just ate a So Delicious coconut ice cream sandwich. it was AMAZINGly good and actually only 100 cals. Buy them- they're wonderful.
  • Raphi
    Raphi Posts: 124 Member
    Options
  • ShapeUp2010
    Options
    I have to agree with you..........I have a sweet tooth and love chocolate I found that if I keep the "Dove" dark chocolates in my freezer and allow myself two a day, I do great with the chocolate cravings, they're rich and creamy and they're roughly 50 calories a piece.:smile:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    I think it is great that you have found a way to meet your goal while satisfying your sweet tooth. You definitely have great willpower to be able to enjoy such a treat and make yourself stop! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your tip and the calorie information as well.
    361266.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • scagle4008
    Options
    I enjoy Fiber One Oats and Chocolate chewy bars....140 calories and 9 grams fiber. Yummy!! There are other delicious flavors available. For ice cream I like Skinny Cow anything.