Introduction

Options
Hi Everyone!
My name is Laurie, I am a single mom from Boston MA. I have been trying Myfitnesspal out the past couple of weeks. I like it a lot, hoping that it helps me to reach my goal. I did my first weigh in today and I am down 13.5 pounds. When I signed up, I guessed my weight. I guessed way under, I didn't realize how heavy I had gotten since the last time I got on a scale.

Trying to settle into a new lifestyle, but still learning. I could really use some friends on here, if anyone would like to add me. I try to respond to others, and offer as much friendship as I can.

Looking forward to this new experience!

Replies

• twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been on MFP for a little over 2 months now and have found it such an amazing community to be a part of. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have and find it to be as inspiring to you as it has been to me. I am on here everyday and so feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • 5773MWS
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Ive been a single mom of 3 since my husband was killed in 04... Just would like to loose some of this weight I gained while being deprssed... Need some new friends to help push me.... Thanks
  • snoopyfan88001
    Options
    Hi! I joined up last week and have really started to get into the food and exercise journal; it's been a real motivator. Ok, so I've only lost a few pounds, but it's better than nothing and I already feel healthier. It's the exercise I am enjoying the most, it's a great high! It took a long time to get the weight on, so it won't come off overnight. Don't give up and you'll reach your goal, probably faster than you think! Add me as a friend if you'd like, we can all use the positive encouragement! Good luck with attaining your health goals.
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    My name is Laurie, I am a single mom from Boston MA. I have been trying Myfitnesspal out the past couple of weeks. I like it a lot, hoping that it helps me to reach my goal. I did my first weigh in today and I am down 13.5 pounds. When I signed up, I guessed my weight. I guessed way under, I didn't realize how heavy I had gotten since the last time I got on a scale.

Trying to settle into a new lifestyle, but still learning. I could really use some friends on here, if anyone would like to add me. I try to respond to others, and offer as much friendship as I can.

Looking forward to this new experience!

Hey Laurie, Please add me. I am a single mom as well of a 2 year old boy. He is the reason I need to be fit and healthy. Together we can make this happen. It will be challenging BUT with encouragement of a supportive community such as this.. we can make it happen. Lets do great things together.