Looking for motivational friends

Options
I am looking for some people who like to encourage and keep others accountable and in return I will be happy to do the same for them. I have my diary open and anyone can feel free to look or comment at anytime. Also, my lifestyle eating plan is eating clean, I realize this can mean a lot of different things I am referencing clean eating magazines guidelines, or Tosca Renos eat clean diet. I am also type two diabetic, and have over a hundred lbs to lose. I am also starting the couch25k running program. These are just some quick facts to hopefully find some peeps that I have things in common with. Can't wait to start getting to know new people and have some new great friends. Thanks!

Replies

• HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hey-- feel free to add me.

I have committed to eating healthy meals and exercising every day for at least 30 minutes. MFP is a great place to do this and keep yourself in check. The community is very supportive and non judgmental. Its a great place to start. I wish you much success on your journey.
  • TatomanE1
    TatomanE1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am looking for motivation too. I started June 29, 2012 at 311.4 and now September 11, 2012 I'm at 297.8. I think that my profile and all is open. please let me know if it is not. I would like to be in the group with you and healthyliving. by the way my name is Geri.
    29149590.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • TatomanE1
    TatomanE1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have Degenerative disk disease, Pheriphal Neurophathy Chronic pain, 2 fused vertabrea in my neck, a hernated disk, and more that is why I am in a wheelchair. I have a Ti Chi for chair DVD I just do not use it. I need motivatiation to exercise. Oh also my health insurance also covers a certin local health club membership. The problem is me getting there.
  • MattPBTX
    MattPBTX Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are already my friend, but I'll bump you up! :)