145 pounds gone and a whole lotta muscle added!

Options

Replies

• Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Your post was so heartfelt. I don't know you on a personal level but I am so proud of your achievement and your decision to turn your life around. I wish you much success in all you do.
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wow!

How you told your story - with such sentiment - is so touching and inspiring! Your story is one everyone should link to as motivation that all things are possible. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on an amazing job on your transformation!
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    That's ridiculously inspirational. I have a friend who is near the 400lb mark and he's miserable. I tried to get him on here but he just can't seem to keep the momentum. I hope that one day he can get to where you are.
  • fallenintoblue
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Thank you for sharing! Such and inspiration. Congrats!!
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story.. congratulations!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    wow the before and afters are incredible! you look like a whole different person
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Pictures are great, but the story tell us that it is a real person under real circumstances making the changes. The hurdles you faced were huge, and inspiring. And even the verbal absuse you endured teaches us a lesson. Namely shaming someone does not motivate, it destroy and devistates.
    Honestly your experience reaches me on many levels. I hope you write that book, but you are welcome to just move on and enjoy your sucess. Waking up and feeling healthy. Thinking people are looking at you for a good reason. And when you see a large person trying to dissapear, I bet you see them.
    Best wishes,
    Shel
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    WOW on the before and after pics. You are very inspiring and you look awesome. I am sure you feel that way now. :drinker:
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your awesome success! Those photos truly look like two completely different people and, I suppose, in many ways they are.
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    M, you never cease to amaze me. You know I'm a fan! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • evsullivan
    Options
    Beautiful! Congrats! Your bravery and determination are inspiring!
  • VarnerChic
    VarnerChic Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job! What is amazing to me about my own journey to health is who I am inside. I've been in there all along, but now the outside is starting to reflect that. I no longer have to hide inside of my own body... It's truly liberating!

Keep up the good work!
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success and good health! Very motivational! :drinker:
  • tfiwsad
    Options
    Congratulations. You look amazing!! Hot, actually.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING and your story echoes mine so much (only I'm female) that it's almost scary. When I feel like giving up I'm going to think of you and use that as motivation. Thank you for that!
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Your pictures show an amazing transformation but your story shows even a bigger one! You should be very proud of yourself and you are a true inspiration to many, Keep up the great work my friend and congratulations on your success. Cheers to your determination and motivation, keep inspiring!
  • connctd
    Options
    What an amazing and inspiring story! Congratulations on your success! Thanks for sharing your journey!
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great story Bro and you have definitely helped prod me along on my journey to taking better care of myself!! I appreciate all the help, advice, support and motivation! Keep up the good work helping out where you can!! Red!!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Cool man. Im glad u didnt "give up and die". Great story
  • gingyclaire
    gingyclaire Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing and inspiring story. You have every right to celebrate all your accomplishements each and every day. The one question i have, what is your mantra? what do (or did ) you say to yourself to keep you motivated and focused. I am struggling every day to keep my mind right.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!