I give up deciding what is healthy or not.....

Options
2»

Replies

• kfitzs
    kfitzs Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i get that at work i love how they will tell me that something thats 200cals that im having for a snack is unhealthy while they have an 800cal snack
  • careyannal
    Options
    What it comes down to is that people should mind their own business, but they're not going to. So try to get in the habit of letting their comments roll off your shoulders.

You're watching what you eat for YOUR health, not for anyone else.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Just tell people to mind there own business on their idea of healthy or not. Long as it fits in your Fat/Carb/Protein Macro's then your good.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Do what I did. My doctor said if it tastes good I can't have it!
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    your diary isn't super healthy but it's not super bad either, but hey no on eats healthy all the time. Might I make a small suggestion?

Try 'earth balance' instead of "i can't believe it's not butter', it's less than half the calories. Just small changes like that can add up. But I'm pretty sure the people telling you that your food isn't healthy all the time probably don't eat as well as you either. Lately, most days I do eat healthy and I like it. I found a balance. But everyone has their bad days or decides to have a soda here and there, ect. The small steps you make lead to big change over time and the easier it will be to keep weight off. I cook most of my food now. I used to microwave everything.
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    If you feel healthy and have energy then F em.