Looking for New Friends that Actually EAT!!!!!

Options

Replies

• jennifermaffei17
    Options
    If you are still trying to work out 2-3 hours a day then you aren't over your ED. Bullemia can take many forms, most people don't realize that excessive working out, unless you are on the biggest loser or something like that, is not healthy and certainly not sustainable.

I'd suggest eating a net of 1200-1400 calories per day and working out 1 hour per day. You will still see amazing results. Remember to give your body 1 or 2 days a week to receover and relax as well. Good luck!
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I eat 1400 a day plus exercise calories - it's about 75% healthy 25% whatever-I-want. Feel free to add me if you're not scared of a little sugar. :blushing:
  • DoxieMama70
    DoxieMama70 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love to eat and and try to stay around 1600 calories a day, although sometimes I go over that. If I can ever get motivated to exercise, I may up that number a bit as long as I'm still losing.

I have begun trying to eat a cleaner diet over the last month. I find that if I stick to fruit, veggies, and leaner meats, I can eat a lot more.
  • abiasemani
    abiasemani Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My problems is that I get in a really bad mood when I starve myself especially at work so I Have to eat when I get the hunger pangs. I eat sensibly and work out 4 or 5 times per week. I control my portions and keep away from sugar and fast food. however I'm struggling to loose just 10 lbs. I suspect this is because I dislike most types of meat and eat mainly a carb and vegetarian diet. I like to hear from anyone whoes lost weight on a mainly vegetarian diet.
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    i eat. and i eat well. haha.

anyone feel free to add me :)
  • MaskedFitness
    Options
    I ate, and thats how I got to 280lbs :-) Feel free to add me I'm new here as well.
  • samigirl1975
    samigirl1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love food, and limiting myself is hard, and I am always looking for friends, if you see my food on my diary, I am no healh addict but I do try to eat as healthy as my income will let me. lol.. Feel free to add me anyone.. I am here for support as well!!
  • MyBodyMyMachine
    Options
    <
    LOVES food. Food = fuel! Feel free to add me!!!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Eater here...I exercise a ton because I like it and I like the way my body is toning up. If I never hit my goal weight, as long as I rid myself of all the jiggles, I will be satisfied.

With only 8 more to go for goal, I've started working the calories up to maintenance, so I'm eating cleaner than ever and adding back foods I have given up for a year.

And it's my birthday...there is a plate of brownies in the kitchen. I haven't had a brownie for quite a long time. Celebrating with celery can wait until tomorrow! :)

Feel free to add me! :) There's a cheerleader inside of all of us!
  • chaunasmith
    chaunasmith Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't deprive myself at all!!! I have lost a total of 25 lbs (9 lbs since being on MFP) and still haven't missed a meal. I eat very healthy 5-6 days per week and then I usually have an off day. If I want Mexican food, I'm having Mexican food. If I want pizza, I'm having pizza. But, I still log everything and I exercise, exercise, exercise. You can friend me if you'd like also :)
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Eating? I do I ever! Friend request will be sent!
  • sumeetn
    Options
    call me sir eatalot friend request sent :)
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    i eat whatever i want. if i deprive myself, i know i won't stick with this. i have very little will power...

feel free to add me. that goes for anyone.
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    I eat what I want regardless of what it is. I just eat smaller portions of things that aren't as healthy. You can add me if you wish. I'm always looking for new friends. :happy:
  • I feel really sad when I view diaries and see calories below 1200...your body will go into starvation mode if you don't consume enough calories. It will even eat the muscle! Food is necessary to lose weight...with that said I gets my eat on : ). Healthy eating that is! I'm usually b/t 1250 and 1600 calories. If I'm closer to 1600 I probably burned about 300 exercising. Feel free to add me... : )
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Food is awesome.
    Send me a friend request if you want.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I eat.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • mommyrox05
    Options
    I like to eat :heart:
  • GoaliesWife123
    Options
    I eat! Sometimes I make the wrong choices, but I never "forget" to put it in my diary. I figure, this is a lifestyle and I need to be accountable, so I am. I TRY to live a healthy, mainly plant based diet, but I am finding it harder and harder. So, you'll see I am mostly just healthy.

Add me if you would like!