Looking for New Friends that Actually EAT!!!!!

Options

Replies

• PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I net at least 1700 a day and have also struggled with ed in the past. Trying a healthier approach these days. :drinker:
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Keep your hands away from my food, or else... :laugh:
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm a strong supporter of eating! I recently upped my calories and am netting ~1400-1500 with eating back exercise calories. Feel free to add me.
  • megs2003
    Options
    I definitely eat. My Net goal is 1500 calories and usually eat 1800-2200 depending on exercise. Feel free to add me; it's always nice to have more friends that are similar.
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I've recovered from an eating disorder as well. I delete anybody from my friends list who eats <1200 calories a day or talks about fasting, because it's triggering for me.

But yeah, I eat, and I eat well (:
  • Brandi1168
    Brandi1168 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My first couple of days I netted under 1200 until I read about how bad that is for my body. I now strive to net at least 1200 each day. Add me if you'd like. :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    i had peanut butter m&m's for breakfast... does that count??
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I eat 1900 calories a day, full stop. Exercise is included in the totals whether I do it or not. I eat. Feel free to add me. I don't high five all of my friends all the time, but my diary is open and you can be nosy on me if you want. :flowerforyou:
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Well I don't eat more than I need to maintain, I'm a very small person, but I LOVE TO EAT! I LOVE FOOD! I LOVE LIFE. Please don't get mad at us when we are small and don't need as much food as everyone else!
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    2500-3000 a day. Cardio Bunny likes to eat.
  • sugarbomb83
    sugarbomb83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I promise that I eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks EVERY DAY! Anyone else who is looking for some extra motivation and encouragement can feel free to add me :)
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the great responses!

I'm not hating on people that eat little, but I know that reading all the status updates about eating so little (not talking food diaries because I rarely read them) and how they overdid on "x" healthy item, and fasting is very triggering for me.

For those asking about calories, I tend to eat between 2200 and 2700 calories a day because I generally burn over 3k (according to my FitBit).
  • curley4me
    curley4me Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Um, yep I eat....too much. Just joined yesterday. With three kids under 11 I find it so hard to squeeze in time for me. Looked in the mirror last week and realized I HAVE to find the time. Gained 40 pounds in the last 10 years, opps--all may fault and I need to change that. I ate too little when I was in high school and then I ate too much since the end of college. I have to find the happy medium and start putting the right foods back into my diet (instead of all the kid-friendly crap I have now). Good luck, this is a learning process for us all.
  • jlohcook
    jlohcook Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I love to eat and that's why I'm here. To ensure that I keep myself fit so that I can enjoy my food. I eat healthy almost all the time, I don't take supplements, I don't believe in crash diet, or fast, because I get gastric if I don't eat. I must have my carbo - rice and bread, if not I'll crave for them and I continue to eat meat, can't live without meat, just that I ensure I have a balanced diet. I never like milk, but I do add into my coffee now, at least I get some calcium as I'm getting older, nearing the age where osteroposis kicks in.

I continue to enjoy good food - steak, dim sum, wine etc, without adding on weight, maintaining and still losing inches through exercises.

If you like, add me.
  • lanig69
    Options
    Hi Raynne, I was happy to see your post and how honest you are about your ED. I too have ED, but mine is the opposite of not eating enough...I have compulsive overeating disorder. Either way, they are both extremely difficult to deal with. I encourage you to eat food and remain mindful, which is my biggest challenge....the being mindful.
  • irenep22
    Options
    Add me, i never starve mself lol
  • anniebonnie
    anniebonnie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!:) I too have struggled with ED's in the past (anorexia mostly) so I understand how you feel:P I'm trying to lose weight at the moment (overshot my GW by a bit too much, team approves of what I'm doing), but I try REALLY hard to never eat under 1500 calories each day since I know how bad it is for me now:)

I don't think I complain to much about my eating habits and I definitely never fast anymore. However I can't promise you that I won't rant occasionally on that doughnut I probably shouldn't of eaten heheXP add me if you like! Annie x
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    add me if yah want...i like to eat
  • working out 1 hour per day. You will still see amazing results. Remember to give your body 1 or 2 days a week to receover and relax as well. Good luck!

This right here is good advice........I used to be a 3 hour workout person.....not anymore.....1-1 1/2 hour workouts have yielded better results.