Halfway to goal - 71lbs down.

Options

Replies

• KeegansMomma
    Options
    You look fabulous! And the reason YOU aren't seeing the weight loss in the mirror is because your brain is trained to see someone they aren't/haven't been happy with. I know that I'll be the same way when I can see the loss in pictures, but look in the mirror and still see a fat, unhealthy woman. :)

Keep your chin up...and keep at it! You are looking fabulous...and will only continue to look more fabulous the more you lose! ^_^

*hugs*
  • mauswood
    mauswood Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! Keep it up! And I love your shirt :)
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    with the weight loss you actually look younger too! excellent progress so far, slow and steady wins the race. you go girl!
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Be proud of what you have accomplished!

Also, our brains are REALLY good at deceiving us about what we look like (among many other things). I am constantly reminded of the woman I worked with in 1976. She was so proud of the fact that she weighed only 76 pounds but still thought she was fat! Her brain saw a fat person when she looked in the mirror. She looked like a concentration camp victim- or worse. So keep that in mind when you look into a mirror and see a fat person! Trust your friends, photos (somehow that helps us distance from the image), people here, your doctor, the measuring tape, the scale to a point, but not your brain.
  • jazcndoit
    jazcndoit Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I love seeing the "Success Stories" also! So thank you very much for sharing yours...
  • MamaBearRoars
    MamaBearRoars Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • misskristy30
    Options
    You shouldn't be embarrassed, but PROUD!!! You've accomplished so much and you're an inspiration! I have a lot to lose (at least 80more) and it really inspires me to see success stories from people who have lost a lot!
  • AngelicH57
    AngelicH57 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Huge difference. Take it one day at a time
  • allisonshaw710
    allisonshaw710 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWW You look amazing!!! Keep up the great work!
  • jsdholland
    jsdholland Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yes, you look so awesome, and. MUCH younger! You are inspiring to this almost-40 gal!
  • Cheryl_66
    Cheryl_66 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I totally understand. I too am about halfway to goal...I know my ticker says differently, but I need to update my goal when I reach this first one. I feel proud of myself for fleeting seconds but the majority of the time...no.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! You look amazing! Congrats and thank u for sharing!
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    Options
    you look great. You look so much younger now too. Very nice job.
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats on your success.

Thanks for posting! I really appreciate it! I can definitely see the difference! Except for the fact that you are younger than me, your starting info is much like mine (down to the starting haircut!). For me it's like seeing what can be if I stick to it-like looking in the mirror 50 lbs from now!

Really, thank you for posting!
  • bellavita0125
    bellavita0125 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    you look great! thanks for sharing :-D
  • LooneyBruni
    LooneyBruni Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing! You look wonderful!
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I can only hope I look that great at 1 year. Fantastic job!
  • ExplosiveCoupon
    ExplosiveCoupon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your success. It gives me hope that maybe I actually can loose the 85lbs I need to, to become in the 'healthy weight zone'.
  • ZenAmante
    ZenAmante Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing I'm so happy for you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!