ONEDerland by Christmas!! Who's IN???

Options
I saw another post here about 19 weeks, and was going to jump in, but realized I missed that by a month :) So I did the math and I'm about 21 pounds from ONEDERLAND! What a MASSIVE Christmas present to myself that would be! :)

I'm hovering at 220 and change (think a little water weight has me up about .5 lb)..

21 pounds would put me FIRMLY in ONEderland. It's less than 1.5/week, and it's EXACTLY 15 weeks until Christmas Day.

I haven't seen that weight in over 18 years - and my husband has never seen me at that weight :)

Is anyone else in the same boat? join up!

Let's Do this!!

Tina

Replies

• swanie12
    swanie12 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm new on here but I will give it a try. Aiming to lose 25 by Christmas.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I didn't realize it's only 15 weeks, guess I better start saving some cash! :laugh:

I am somewhere around 34 pounds away, even if i was very close I would be happy. Okay, going to push

hard for the whole amount! Going to go exercise now.:flowerforyou:
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    I hit 200 today (started at 221) and it took me 2 months...I'd like to see 170-179 by christmas
  • harpercutie
    harpercutie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    i have very stubborn 10 pounds left. may i join? how do we plan to do this? lets make a game plan!! :drinker:
  • ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am 25 pounds away from onederland and i am shooting for December 31 (giving myself an extra week)...what a new year it is going to be!!!!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be in onderland by this weekend.....same stupid 5lbs...was down to 202.8 last week but bounced back up to 205.4 today....grrr! I started at 265lb....havent seen 199lbs since 2003!
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Let's do a weigh in on Tuesdays - just log-in and let us know how you're doing - it can be fun!:)
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I have 26.6 pounds before I hit Onederland! I will give it my best shot! Haven't seen under 200 since I was in jr. high - over 30 years ago!
  • Nfairley
    Options
    I have 19 lbs to go before I hit it! I'd love to join and anyone else on that road, please feel free to add me. I log everyday and I could use some people with similar goals :smile:
  • andreachirillo
    andreachirillo Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am at exactly 220 right now too. I'm in! I needed to set a goal to get out of this plaeau I've been holding at for the last four weeks. 199 or less by Christmas Day it is!
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Wow this is absolutely perfect for me! Not too easy - not impossible, a perfect challenge! :D I am excited. I have 28 lbs to lose to get to 199lbs. luckily its coming off fast for me - I am hoping I won't plateau any time soon!

I am IN!
  • josey12012
    Options
    I need a challenge! I just started back on MFP and am at 212! I know I can get to Onederland by Christmas! Hopefully I can get well into Onederland. Looking forward to this challenge.
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have roughly 30lbs to lose... I weigh in tomorrow so I will know for sure :)
  • asdandme
    asdandme Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm at 218 so I'm definately in :happy: I want Santa to bring me some new clothes:bigsmile:
  • schustc
    Options
    Ok folks. Considering starting a group, a bit hesitant only because it will only be active for 3 months or so... if you think we should ill start it in the morning.. had one vote for it already. :) that or we just keep updating here in this thread.. opinions?
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. Good goal! I'm gonna try it! (sitting at 233 right meow)
  • schustc
    Options
    On second thought, just because we have a goal of christmas doesn't mean we can't continue motivating eachother. Might be a good thing to carry through..
  • bradp1979
    bradp1979 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I hit 200 today (started at 221) and it took me 2 months...I'd like to see 170-179 by christmas

I hit 199.0 today, started at 221! lol
    Congrats!
  • youcrazything
    youcrazything Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm at 216 right now, so not too far to go. It was my goal to get under 200 by the end of the year as well.
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm in!!! I've 28 pounds to lose and some major tweaking to do in terms of diet and exercise, but I am confident that I can get to onederland by Dec 25th. Let's do this! :D