Replies

• mrzpeep1
    mrzpeep1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • SkyClimbing
    SkyClimbing Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This sounds like the perfect challenge. I have a goal weight in mind for my birthday in December. Please add me as a friend. There is strength in numbers!
  • helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Start eating more. 900 calories is dangerously low, you're not doing yourself any favours. Meet the 1200 calories and you will start losing weight!
  • GmeB
    GmeB Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    would be perfect for me,going to Punta Cana for my 35 anniversary,and it's the perfect time for me to dig deep.
  • philshirons88
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • Louttie
    Louttie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose 25 pounds in four month so count me in!!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    YOU GOT THIS!
  • djhannah02
    Options
    Count me in for sure!!!! My birthday is around the new year and I'd like to look good enough to go out and have fun without feeling self conscious. Good luck everyone!!!
  • VanessaWhinn1984
    Options
    yep count me in :)
  • chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Add me up, I'm trying to lose 30 more lbs by the time January rolls around. I want it pretty badly. The more motivation I have and the more positive vibes I'm feeling, the better I'll feel and reaching that sweet goal is going to be so much better.
  • jmcrmc
    jmcrmc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, that is the same goal I have.
  • heidi1955
    heidi1955 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Have lost a little over 30 and would love to double that!!! Been losing my motivation lately :(
  • mswonderwoman78
    Options
    My name is Kim and I'm new to MFP. I'm looking to connect with like minded women and men to encourage, motivate and keep each other accountable. Please let me know if I can add you to my friends list and you may add me to yours. I feel the more the merrier and I can use all the support I can get and GIVE to any MFP member needing support and a place to vent, feel safe and comforted. :flowerforyou:
  • Jaylee26
    Jaylee26 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • pmhgolf
    pmhgolf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i'm in where do I sign up?:
  • cherefit
    Options
    I am in, I don't need to lose that much :wink: but half of it would be great
  • Empress62
    Empress62 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea! Has the group formed yet? I lost 40 pounds in 4 months, then went on vacation and gaind 10 pounds in a week!. Currently have relost 5 of that, and need to stay on track as I am a long way from goal.
  • Flawless_K
    Flawless_K Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Really?!?!?!? That's a real bummer! Why do you think you gained it all back? Do you think it was of some fault of the WW program? I currently a WW member under Points Plus and I absolutely love it! But your post scares me...
  • Delovelybella87
    Options
    im so in!! LETS DO THIS!!!!!
  • Flawless_K
    Flawless_K Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am in. I have already lose 20 pounds and I have 30 to go! My goal date is my daughter's first birthday...3/16/12!