Tracy Anderson's Metamorphosis DVD

Options
Has anyone used or know anyone who has done the Tracy Anderson's Metamorphosis 90 day DVD program. It purports to helps firm & tighten up your body based on which of the body types she has identified for her specific targeted workouts. I am at a crossroad in my weight loss journey with only about 12 pounds to go. Need more targeted strength & weight training focused routines. I have been doing my own routines but, I need direction now. I do not want to shell $100 for mediocrity. Feedback will be greatly valued.

Replies

• I just started the Metamorphosis so I can't answer all your questions.. However, I do think its worth the money. Even in the first few days I'm seeing changes in my body, which really encourages me to keep with it.

I just wanted to add that I am not following the diet plan.
  • bacrowson
    bacrowson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 9 of abcentric and I couldn't be happier. I'll figure out how to post photos again to show you some of my results. I started this last fall and stopped for health reasons - started again in May at 155lbs wearing a size 10 or 31 jeans. I'm now 134lbs and wear a 4 in most things and a 28/29 jeans. I've had a lot of set backs, haven't even followed the diet, travel a lot for work...and still...amazing results! Tracy will transform your body. I've tried at least 3 other times since my son was born to regain my shape...this is the first thing that has not only moved the scale...but made noticeable changes in my body.
    peach_Shorts.png
    paigepico.png
    jshorts.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
  • TransformationInProgress
    Options
    I'm on level 9 of abcentric and I couldn't be happier. I'll figure out how to post photos again to show you some of my results. I started this last fall and stopped for health reasons - started again in May at 155lbs wearing a size 10 or 31 jeans. I'm now 134lbs and wear a 4 in most things and a 28/29 jeans. I've had a lot of set backs, haven't even followed the diet, travel a lot for work...and still...amazing results! Tracy will transform your body. I've tried at least 3 other times since my son was born to regain my shape...this is the first thing that has not only moved the scale...but made noticeable changes in my body.

I just saw this program advertised on t.v. and thought I would look it up to see if anyone had posted anything about it. You look awesome! Great job. You should be so proud of yourself!