Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

22 year old looking for weightloss buddies around my age

Replies

• Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Hi, Im 25!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • 21 here. I'm always up for new friends, just started here a few weeks ago. :)
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Hello all! I'm 26 and have been on MFP for a while. Anyone can feel free to add me if they want. I'm always looking for new friends around my age. :-D

GO TEXANS!!!! They are my favorite football team :)
  • kate0003
    kate0003 Posts: 45 Member
    I'm 21! Add me if you want :)
  • FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Heyyyy everyone!!! I'm Tamara, a graduate student in VA and I'm 22. Pleeeeaseee feel free to add me! Looking for more 20-year old support on here!
  • 25 here if that's not too old lol
  • I'm 19. Mother of a 2 year old and Student at Purdue University North Central, feel free to add me (:
  • Hello! I'm Regina, 24, from Malaysia. I just joined MFP about a week ago and am looking for friends to keep myself motivated (I'm sloppy when it comes to dieting and exercising) . Feel free to add me!!
  • Hey, Im Jasmine(:
    Im 17, add me!
  • adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    I'm 23, and I just started my weight loss a week ago. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • sabrina0889
    sabrina0889 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 23. I started MFP last week. . Feel free to add me!
  • I'm new aswell! I'm 22 and you're more than welcome to add me :)

Good luck !
  • 25....Think I made the cutoff age...Feel free to add me.
  • I'm 25 ! Today is day 1. I want to lose 60lbs. Anyone feel free to add me ! We can all encourage each other !!
  • ofcourse go ahead lets lose the flab together....
  • daisydog101
    daisydog101 Posts: 81 Member
    I'm about to turn 21, always looking for more friends!
  • I'm 19 years old, always looking for new friends! Feel free to add!
  • jesscox2003
    jesscox2003 Posts: 65 Member
    hi everyone, i just turned 27 a whole 5 days ago and i am in desperate need of some support on here :( i am a single mom to 3 wonderful kids, but trying to lose weight with kids is like asking for trouble lol... i have always been heavier than average, and when i thought i was at my heaviest i weighed 220lbs. after i had my youngest in dec of 2010, i gained back my post pregnancy weight loss and then more. i weighed about 240lbs. i've gradually gotten it under control, and am happy to say i weigh 207, the lightest i have been in over 9 years :). but now is when i need extra motivation, and i am more than willing to give out as much motivation as i get :) please feel free to add me :) thx
  • hello everyone, i just turned 21 a few days go on september 8th, i been trying to lose weight on my own but its hard. i don't have any friends ion real life but i want to change that. but first i think id feel more confident to make friends if i change myself. get into shape, shed a few pounds. boost up my confidence. i hope everyone does well with their weight loss goal. good luck everyone! ^w^

29380858.png
  • Hi :-) I'm 23, but really I'm like 5 :-P You can add me, I don't bite and most importantly don't judge.