Bikini Body Swimsuit days of Summer

Options

Replies

• blondskyeyes
    blondskyeyes Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon this week but with this group I will survive and not fall off again!!!

Start weight: 197 (Jan. 4th)
    Current weight: 193
    Mini Goal: 188 by Feb. 14
    Mini Goal: 178 by March 14
    Mini Goal: 168 by April 14
    Mini Goal: 158 by May 14
    Mini Goal: 148 by June 14
    Mini Goal: 138 by July 14
    Destination: 125 by Aug 28

406667.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon this week but with this group I will survive and not fall off again!!!

Start weight: 197 (Jan. 4th)
    Current weight: 193
    Mini Goal: 188 by Feb. 14
    Mini Goal: 178 by March 14
    Mini Goal: 168 by April 14
    Mini Goal: 158 by May 14
    Mini Goal: 148 by June 14
    Mini Goal: 138 by July 14
    Destination: 125 by Aug 28

We all fall off and on the wagon. I think it is important not to beat ourselves up over it. We are about the same size but a whole lot different in age....LOL...I am right there with you....good luck. It's a brand new day.

Sandy

406667.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • princessbee728
    Options
    Count me in! I want to actually look good in my swimsuit, instead of feeling embarrassed. :P

Current weight: 139.6
    Goal 1: 135
    Goal 2: 130
    Goal 3: 125
    Goal Weight: 120!
  • mhagoaliemom
    Options
    Weighed 227.5 this morning! Lost 2.5 pounds!

Congrats to everyone & keep it up!
  • schnookie1970
    Options
    Count me in. I am new to this and hope to wear a bikini this summer, so lets all bring it on!
  • femalearcher
    Options
    Nice job ladies!!
    Im down one more, makes two for the week....that biggest loser wii game kicks your butt!! I love it!!
    Have a great day everyone!
  • mhagoaliemom
    Options
    Nice job ladies!!
    Im down one more, makes two for the week....that biggest loser wii game kicks your butt!! I love it!!

I love the Biggest Loser DVD's.! I've been doing Boot Camp & Weight Loss Yoga. They're great also!
    Keep it up! :bigsmile:
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone!

I'm pretty excited, this was my first week and I dropped 2.8 pounds. Down to 144.8! 120 here I come :)
  • mhagoaliemom
    Options
    Way to go everyone!

I'm pretty excited, this was my first week and I dropped 2.8 pounds. Down to 144.8! 120 here I come :)

GREAT JOB JILL!! Keep it up!
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hi I'll join pretty please I want to look super hot in my bikini this year, FOR ONCE haha! :laugh:

Are there going to be exercises and challenges in order to achieve the perfect bikini bod...? :heart:
  • acolley
    Options
    I'll play. I'm not aiming for a bikini for this summer, but I'll be very excited to feel comfortable in a bathing suit! My mini goal is 10 more pounds gone by Spring Break vacation to Arizona. Then I'll set my next goal for my anniversary in April. Baby steps...

Good luck everyone. My weigh day is Tuesday, so I'll post later than you all, but I'll be keeping up with everyone's progress.

Ang
  • izzypup
    Options
    hello everyone
    It's been a good week so far. I am really working on taking in all my water. I am also starting back up my workout routine now that the doc says it is okay..... YEA!!!! I am sore but it is a good sore. Feeling good today.
    Sandy
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Nice job ladies!!

I'm a bit of a geek - I keep hearing great things about the WII programs - I just may have to buy myself and early Christmas present... :laugh:
  • jillybeanruns
    Options
    Down another 1.4 this week!

There were two days this week that I didn't plan out well enough and I didn't get all my calories in (I was under 1200 calories two days). So I'm glad to have lost something. I'm aiming for 1600 + around 1/2 of my exercises calories on the days I work out. I'm aiming to do a bit better this week. I've also changed my percentages to 30% protein/40% carbs/30% fat. I think my carbs were way too high, they had me set for 220g carbs.
  • jillybeanruns
    Options
    Just kidding. No way I can jump from 15% protein to 30% protein...I'll try and up it gradually :)
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Count me in, the only thing is my weigh in are on thursdays. So i guess i will give you my weight this week now.

last week- 185
    current - 183.5

My goal is to fit into a bikini by summer, i don't know what weight that would be for me, I'm guessing 130 -140

sarina
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hey guys! im in :) i really want to reach my goal weight by the summer!

CW: 149
    Goal: 135
    (i may have to lose more once I get there, but really it will be very little if at all)

Also, I am going to set my "end date" for my goal as May 23rd - my graduation from college! Plus, it is on a Sunday so that works well with weigh ins! Also, I think I will like the Sunday weigh ins because Friday and Saturday are usually the worst for me food-wise, so it will keep me motivated!

seems like a lot of you lost this week - great job! now to get through superbowl sunday....
  • izzypup
    Options
    Hello everyone.... Doing the weigh in before Super Bowl...
    CW 185
    Want to be 181 at the end of February.... I think it's doable!
    Jill- i didn't know we could change the protein and etc.... interesting. I have a hard time eating my 1200 calories some days but i am getting better at planning. I'm at 1550 cals a day. I usually go over my protein and fiber, but i figure that is okay.

My biggest problem is drinking the water. My foot is tons better now so i am back at an aerobics program.... The Firm Wave. I love it. 1/2 hour and my bum is killin me! Have a great day everyone and Let's go Bikini Bodies!!!!
    Sandy
  • SimplyChaotic
    Options
    Last weeks Weight!!! : 251...
    this weeks WEIGHT!: 247!!!!!

AWESOME JOB LADIES KEEP IT UP!!!
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    still feel like im making up for the superbowl today... i wasn't TERRIBLE, and i exercised a lot, but I ate a lot more than i usually do, and a lot more unhealthy foods.

lately im focusing on trying to get all of my servings of fruits and veggies in a day (i wish MFP had some system for tracking that...), and i find that it makes me reach for healthier snacks and i get full with all of the fruits and veggies and then don't eat as much of the sweets or carbs.

how are you all staying motivated? i find the food part to be the hardest, i like exercise. but i do love food...

also, what are you all doing for valentines?