Options

Replies

• shadeycue
    Options
    Please can you share tips? It is highly needed
  • sicoe17
    sicoe17 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Not to sound like a broken record, but you truely have done incredibly.
  • roybot86
    Options
    Really inspirational.Well done and good luck for the rest! :)
  • Loveable64
    Loveable64 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bless you Girl,you did it and hurray for you:happy:
  • mamabearcushing
    mamabearcushing Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats! And thank you for the motivation!
  • MrMeow123
    MrMeow123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You've done so well! Congratulations!!! :D
  • helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss is incredible and inspiring. Well done and good luck on the next stage of your journey. You are AMAZING!
  • kat191
    Options
    wow you look absolutley amazing and so great :D you look like a completley different person, congradulations!!
  • teepeetim
    teepeetim Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic !
    You've done a great job, it must have been so difficult at first.
    Keep up the great work.
  • OhioViking79
    OhioViking79 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW :) You are an inspiration,and great job on all of your hard work :happy: .
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    That is an incredible accomplishment, you look awesome! I hear you about the picture posting, my mom loves to take pictures when we are all together. And, she gets these candid shots of me shoveling food into my mouth...seriously unflattering pictures, and she posts and tags them on fb!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats!!! You look amazing. You're a big inspiration to me :D I suffer from depression and anxiety disorders as well as being overly critical on myself, so I know where you're coming from on that! I wish you the best of luck on finishing reaching your goal. You look great and have come sooo far despite all your troubles. <3
  • misskristy30
    Options
    Wow wow wow! You rock! Awesome accomplishment! Keep it up!
  • mrsbankston
    mrsbankston Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are an inspiration! Keep up the great work!
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and inspiring!!!! We're right around the same weight right now, but I started out at a little less than you(320lbs). I've been struggling lately and seeing everything you have accomplished and what all you have against you - it makes me feel like I can do anything because I know there is someone out there that is doing it too.

THANK YOU for posting this and I hope that your journey takes you to all the places you've been dreaming of. Blessings!
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    You look really amazing.

One of my motivation posters is :

Success should be measured not by how far you have come, but by the obstacles you have overcome to get there!

By this measure, you are a HUGE success. Feel good about yourself, and keep up the good work!

(Also, how are you treating your BPD? There is a good program by Nancee Blum from the UIowa that teaches emotional control. It is NOT therapy, but teaching skills you could not learn in your family of origin. Avoid unstructured talk therapy- it will just make it worse!)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!!!! Congrats :happy:
  • Karenannmo
    Options
    You are an inspiration....keep going you'll get there!!!
  • jenjen0214
    Options
    You are simply amazing! Thank you for inspiring me today, needed it!!

Good luck on the rest of your journey, with your drive you will definitely get there!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!