More than halfway! (120 pounds down)

Options

Replies

• Ragel27
    Ragel27 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow,you look amazing,keep up the good work :)
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Wow, such a huge difference! Well done, you look beautiful! It's very inspirational to read, especially considering all you other health issues. Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Skoochy19
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • FatToFitMomma
    Options
    You are amazing! I suffer from PCOS as well and I know what a toll it can take on your body. Keep up the great work!:bigsmile:
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing thing for yourself.

Thank you for posting your successes, it's wonderful to see such hopeful stories.
  • dobielover1
    Options
    Be proud for overcoming so many obstacles!
  • dieter75
    dieter75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself. You look FANTASTIC!

14633094.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to do this post when I got halfway to goal...... in getting really focused on my health I kind of missed it. ^_^()
    So I'll get the numbers out there first because I've redone them three times...They don't seem right. Anyway...

SW: 375lbs.
    CW: 250lbs
    GW: 170lbs

Starting size: 5X shirts, ...uhm...stretchy pants 26/28
    Current sizes: 2-3x in shirts, 18/20 in pants.

So I've lost 120 lbs (O.o) and I have 85 to go.
    Dear, Your math is off. You've lost 125 lbs and you have 80 lbs to go. See, you just instantly lost 5 lbs. &:)
  • emilym_3
    Options
    I was supposed to do this post when I got halfway to goal...... in getting really focused on my health I kind of missed it. ^_^()
    So I'll get the numbers out there first because I've redone them three times...They don't seem right. Anyway...

SW: 375lbs.
    CW: 250lbs
    GW: 170lbs

Starting size: 5X shirts, ...uhm...stretchy pants 26/28
    Current sizes: 2-3x in shirts, 18/20 in pants.

So I've lost 120 lbs (O.o) and I have 85 to go.
    Dear, Your math is off. You've lost 125 lbs and you have 80 lbs to go. See, you just instantly lost 5 lbs. &:)

She's right
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You guys are SO WONDERFUL.
    Hah my math was off! Go figure. :D As long as it's not goin the other way.

Thanks for all the support, I need it so bad. LOL
    And to everyone who's been kind enough to send me friend requests, thank you!

I'm totally about paying it forward so if you need a buddy feel free to add me. :)
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Smile and Be Happy, you did it and contiue to do it!! Proud be very Proud!!!!!
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to thank everyone again for their support. a couple people wanted to know what I'm doing so I posted a short-ish blog:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/TinGirl314/view/what-are-you-doing-120-pounds-down-and-what-i-ve-been-doing-so-far-421235

Just wanted to share that for those who asked. :)
  • rainlover711
    rainlover711 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    So amazing, and just plain awesome! I love the before and after pictures.
    You should be tremendously proud of yourself!!!
  • browi
    browi Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, keep up!

20821869.png
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!
  • mlubbsj
    Options
    Really, way to go! You should feel proud of yourself! You have come so far! I have PCOS too and it's kinda scary. Anyways, well done this is really inspirational!
  • apsbask
    Options
    Wow! what an inspiration! I have PCOS too and I know how difficult it is to weight and how easy it is gain it back.
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! You look FANTASTIC! I wish you much continued success.
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    VERY AWESOME!!!! You look great and if you keep it up, that next 85 shouldnt be a problem!! YOU GOT THIS GIRL!!!! Dont let one little setback affect all that you have accomplished so far!! To many, you are and inspiration to have come this far!! CONGRATS and look forward to seeing further progress!! :-)
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    wow wow wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!