1200 Calorie diet

Options
Just want to add some friends that are counting calories so i can see diaries to give me some new ideas on what to eat

Replies

• domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • brittnicoledav
    Options
    feel free to add me! :)
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm a veggie so may give you new ideas too.
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Add http://www.myfitnesspal.com/DebbieLynHill that's my mother, she's new here but with a 1200 cal diet
  • semperfit1823
    Options
    add me :)
  • Mere_the_Mermaid
    Mere_the_Mermaid Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am doing the 1200 calorie a day thing now. :)
  • Bourds
    Bourds Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I count anything that goes into my mouth and always looking for more friends for motivation too!!
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I do 1200-1300, plus exercise calories (so I NET 1200-1300).
  • FloridasFinest
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I'm on a 1200 calorie diet plus excercise. (I try to eat back my exercise cals but can't always get them in.)
  • robyn0123
    robyn0123 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I do 1280 but I am good about tracking everything! You can add me if you like!
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well everyone =). I'm usually around 1.2-1.4kcal a day.
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I do 1200-1500 a day depending on how much I exercise, feel free to add me:)
  • islebutterfly09
    islebutterfly09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    add me... I am new to this site, and need some friends :) I am on 1200 per day.
  • cmmc0102
    cmmc0102 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too and am on a 1200 calorie diet. Feel free to add me - I need friends and motivation!
  • burmajade
    Options
    You can add me. I'm new to this site also and on the 1200/ day. I'm a vegetarian as well...and eat pretty simply at this stage.
  • cday75
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new and haven't added anyone yet but, I am on 1200/day
  • kmccormick42
    kmccormick42 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on 1200 as well although I'm somtimes over and somestimes under. I'm also not necessarily a "clean eater". I watch what I eat but I don't really feel deprived.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I always find this number 1200 to be very funny here on MFP. Sort of a trigger word around here.

Anyway since my RMR is barely above that my calories end up floating around this number.

The number really is relative to your size. I am quite small.
  • Fit_And_Heathy_Goalie
    Options
    You can add me. I've been reading many comments about net calories so I may experiment with eating back some of my exercise calories.
  • MBSNANA
    MBSNANA Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I use MFP to tra k my calories and sodium. My doctor has me on 1200 calories and a trace of sodium. Would love to see what others on a 1200 calorie diet are eating.