Dear annoying.. Whatecsefkasdjfasdf

Options
Moofey2
Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
When I am so tired I cannot keep my eyes open, I have to drink our company coffee. I am happy they provide it but normally just deal with being tired to avoid the nasty coffee, but after the last 3 days of no sleep I needed it... The coffee up at my work tastes terrible so I have to use tons of creamer to make it remotely drinkable, then it is so weak that I have to drink more of it, and even with creamer it still tastes like poo... GET A BETTER COFFEE MACHINE(its a huge machine that is automatic, its NOT a coffee pot, it supplies to around 100 people hahaha)

If you are wondering why I do not bring my own coffee pot, it is because I do not want to set it up and lug it home everyday...

Write about what you are annoyed about... To tired to pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I make coffee at home and bring it in a to-go cup to work. Sometimes I bring two cups, that way I can heat one up later!
  • Moofey2
    Options
    I make coffee at home and bring it in a to-go cup to work. Sometimes I bring two cups, that way I can heat one up later!

All of my dishes are packed away since I had to move, haha it sucks!
  • Briko3
    Briko3 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have a contigo that keeps my coffee hot most of the day. You could also get one of those personal Keurig brewers. BTW, what annoys me is that girl in the office next to mine that brings a dozen HOT Krispy Kreme doughnuts to work at least once a week. (And don't think you can just eat half of one!)
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    We have caribou coffee in the office, so I'm cool with it.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I keep a Black and Decker Cup-at-a-Time on my desk....then I just make a cup when I want one. Takes up very little space and makes just one cup at a time. :smile:
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

^^^ Caribou K-cups here. Best coffee, that's not freshly ground.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I did buy a really cheap coffee maker for work. I think it was $8. I keep it on my desk and make my own coffee.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    When I am so tired I cannot keep my eyes open, I have to drink our company coffee. I am happy they provide it but normally just deal with being tired to avoid the nasty coffee, but after the last 3 days of no sleep I needed it... The coffee up at my work tastes terrible so I have to use tons of creamer to make it remotely drinkable, then it is so weak that I have to drink more of it, and even with creamer it still tastes like poo... GET A BETTER COFFEE MACHINE(its a huge machine that is automatic, its NOT a coffee pot, it supplies to around 100 people hahaha)

If you are wondering why I do not bring my own coffee pot, it is because I do not want to set it up and lug it home everyday...

Buy a $10 coffee pot at Walmart and keep it at work.

Problem solved.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Bring starbucks Via packets....mix with hot water, ya got pretty decent coffee.
  • curtnrod
    curtnrod Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Use Starbucks VIA instant coffee, it tastes great and doesn't require a coffee pot
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

buy either:
    1) a french press or
    2) via singles
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    The coffee at work isn't bad, it's just the Folgers classic roast. We get the big jug at Sam's Club and I make a pot every morning. I love black coffee, no extras. I tend to sip on about three cups a day - one of those cups is usually in the afternoon. I get very irritated when there's still perfectly good coffee left and the receptionist turns off the warmer and lets it go cold. :mad:
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I am annoyed about people thinking that they know it all when they don't. Story of my life.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Just quit.
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    call the HR dept.
  • Briko3
    Briko3 Posts: 266 Member
    Options

^^^ Caribou K-cups here. Best coffee, that's not freshly ground.

Yeah, I love it too. I hated when our local Costco quit stocking the big boxes. It's hard to beat $36 for 80 k cups.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,998 Member
    Options
    Coffee at my office sux so bad, I refuse to drink it. No amount of cream and sugar can improve it... but that doesn't annoy me.

What annoys me is the constant interruptions at the office. It's difficult to concentrate with others talking around me so I often put on noise-cancelling headphones with soft music. It helps until someone comes and taps on my shoulder. What part of "I'm wearing headphones to concentrate" screams "Interrupt me quickly!!" :grumble:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Use Starbucks VIA instant coffee, it tastes great and doesn't require a coffee pot
    Does it taste good? I've seen it but I've never tried it. I'm not really a big fan of Starbucks coffee, but I don't even live remotely near one (closest is probably 4 hours away) so I guess that's a good thing.
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Buy a thermos, make a pot at your place in the morning, and put it in said thermos to take to work. That way you have about 4-5 cups if you wanted lol... or you could share some of your delicious coffee with a cute co-worker?? huh huh :)

Annoyed by my boss, who makes a mistake and blows it off because he made it. But if I were to make the mistake... oh goodness
  • Moofey2
    Options
    Buy a thermos, make a pot at your place in the morning, and put it in said thermos to take to work. That way you have about 4-5 cups if you wanted lol... or you could share some of your delicious coffee with a cute co-worker?? huh huh :)

Annoyed by my boss, who makes a mistake and blows it off because he made it. But if I were to make the mistake... oh goodness

Yes! Awesome idea! Heehee.