Frustration Defeated by Walking Not Food

Options
2»

Replies

• mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Great job! I walk for half of my lunch (2 miles) almost every day, and if I can't, my students know why I'm grumpy. :laugh:

Exercise (and sunshine) does so much for my mood and stress level.
  • mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Duplicate post.
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Proud of your decision to take the frustration outside where it belongs. It shows a tremendous strength of character to turn away from the comfort of eating and adapt a new way to deal with stress. Give yourself a big ole hug :) And congrats on the saggy baggy clothes :D
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You did the right thing!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! !!! Two awesome NSV'S! !!!!!!

Keep up the good work.:drinker:
  • bodsmack7958
    bodsmack7958 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good way to avoid the emotional eating. Congrats on the NSV too!
  • Both you and your pup enjoyed that! Great NSV!
  • paulaz43
    paulaz43 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Emotional eating. That's my biggest challenge! You made a GREAT choice! Good job!
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    Emotional eating. That's my biggest challenge! You made a GREAT choice! Good job!
    Thanks, yes that is really hard but I am really tired of getting up, getting food and then feeling gross after eating it. I'm sure I will still face this, having by no means defeated it but I look forward to building on this experience and finding a more constructive outlet for my frustrations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!