Ladies in their 30's with up to 20 pounds to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31 and I have about 22lbs left to go until I reach my goal weight. If you would like to be friends that would be awesome! I have found this site so motivational and it is the one thing that has helped me lose weight. I love MFP! Everyone, please feel free to add me! Have a great day!!!
  • miamacreynold
    Options
    37 with 27 pounds to lose...feel free to add me, I'm always willing to support!! :flowerforyou:
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am 35 and I started MFP in October 2010. I lost 40 lbs and since June of 2011 I have gained 20 back. I have not had friends on MFP before and maybe that will be just what I deserve to keep me accountable. Please add me if you feel like it. I also have 3 kids, all boys.
  • krisam007
    krisam007 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 31 and mom of 3. I have 16 lbs. to lose and the number just hit my usual plateau. I was in great shape for my 30th when my youngest was just under 2....last baby, big birthday=big motivation....long story short, all that hard work and I am back to square one, mushy and not one pair of pants that fit. I...don't...want...to...buy....bigger...pants. Love reading food diaries for ideas and motivation and just really need other women in my boat. I guess I must be shy because I feel funny friending people, fear of rejection much? LOL! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • vander7679
    vander7679 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I'm 31 and would like to be at my goal weight by my 32nd birthday (hopefully sooner!) I've already lost 43 but have 37 left to go. Feel free to add me...anyone!
  • SkinnyMini1416
    Options
    Hi, Im 32 and looking to lose 14-21lbs, for my wedding next year, just been at this a week recently lost 14lbs with weight watchers but isn't working as well now so trying this again, you can add me as I don't have many friends on here to give me support :smile:
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been off and on with MFP and hope this time it lasts! I am 38 years old and I'm looking to lose 10 pounds and looking for the support and finding friends, I hear this is the best way to stay of track!! Kids back in school and hoping I can get into a gym routine, in addition to this I work full time.
  • staryful7
    staryful7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies. My name is Estelle, 32 and need to lose 20+ lbs. I had a baby, but it has been 2 years now, so really need to get back into shape. I needed to lose before I was pregnant, so the journey to a healthy lifestyle is continuing. I have been walking every day, which is great since the weather is perfect now. Add me as a friend, so we can all encourage each other.
  • amore78
    amore78 Posts: 175
    Options
    Hi ladies my name is ana,34 and I love my age!! lol:wink::wink: .. i need to lose 20 plus lbs lol....before my birth day in abril,next year.I think that age 35 is a beautiful stage, so I want to see me beautiful:tongue: , young, thin....
  • AwesomeSam7
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 31 and have 20+ pounds to lose. Just like many others, I gained a lot of weight with pregnancy and really need to lose that extra weight! Feel free to send a friend request ...! I have only been doing MFP for 15 days and have lost 4 lbs - keeping fingers crossed!
  • mswonderwoman78
    Options
    My name is Kim and I'm new to MFP. I'll be turning 34 in December and want to be 30lbs less for my b-day cruise. I let over 50lbs creep on over the last 8 years and have had no kids to blame for it. Just lots of good eatin' My first goal is to lose 30lbs and then lose another 30-40lbs.

I'm looking to connect, to encourage, motivate and keep each other accountable. Please let me know if I can add you to my friends list and you may add me to yours. I feel the more the merrier and I can use all the support I can get and GIVE to any MFP member needing support and a place to vent, feel safe and comforted.
  • nicolemarie1978
    nicolemarie1978 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 34, a mother of 2, and I'm looking to lose 15-20 lbs! I completely let myself go this past year and am finally getting back on track.

Feel free to send me a friend request! :)
  • Superstar_81
    Superstar_81 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31 and have been on this site for a little while now - I love it! Started out really well but seem to have plateaued recently grrr! Never mind, Im sure I will break through it haha :)

Definately want to lose around 20-30lbs, just looking to feel awesome again (like I did about 5-10 years ago lol) feel free to send me a request- Im very supportive :) x
  • Berlygirl10
    Options
    HI Im Kimberly!! i am 39 so I barely make the cutoff and need to lose 20 lbs.. after I had my last daughter in 2009 i just stopped working out - boo I need to lose this weight..i dont want to continure to feel dumpy.. feel free to add me!
  • jwallner04
    jwallner04 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just turned 30 this year. I've struggled with my weight since have kids. Since the middle of May I've lost 22 lbs but still have at least another 10lbs I'd like to lose. I may want to go more but we will see when I get there.
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Almost 38 and 21.8 lbs to lose!
  • blink1281
    blink1281 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im 31 and would love to get in the best shape of my life before i start to have children. Hopefully within 3yrs. My goal is to be super fit!
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I'm 32 and working to lose the pounds from my last pregnancy. Off to a good start - down 9lbs. Giving and receiving support has been great motivation to stay active and pay attention to what is going in and out. Feel free to add me - anyone - who needs it.