Any moms looking to lose that baby weight?

Options
I just recently had my 2nd child and am trying my best to lose the baby weight quickly. I didn't really start shaping up after my 1st baby until 7months after, about a month before I found out I was pregnant with the other one lol. I'm determined to bounce back quicker this time around. It's so hard breaking my pregnancy eating habits! Any new moms looking for some team support? Add me!

Replies

• I am a mom to 6 and a half month old twins. Like you, I am struggling to loose baby weight. Mainly because of my full time job, workaholic husband, and stress-eating. Let's be friends and support eachother!
  • laurennburcham
    laurennburcham Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to a 3 year old and (almost) 4 month old in the same boat! you can add me if you would like.
  • Graciecny
    Options
    Sad to say, my youngest will be 8 this year - I'm still trying to lose the baby weight from the 10 year old too. :sad:

Seriously, good on ya for starting now, rather than waiting the majority of a decade to start like I did! :drinker:
  • smnassise
    smnassise Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's me...BABY WEIGHT BE GONE. I'm down 10, five to go, and then maybe a new goal??? :)
  • amoramay
    Options
    My son is 6 and I've been yo-yo dieting for years trying to lose my baby weight. I gained about 60lbs whilst pregnant, took major advantage of eating for two! Lost about 24lbs last year then x-mas came and went, put on another 8lbs over the course of the year and never got back on track. Here I am now, desperately trying to lose another 30lbs before my boyfriend takes me to Vegas next year!!
  • Fitorbust73
    Fitorbust73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 3 -- my youngest is 3.5 months old. I am working very hard to get my weight down so that I have more energy to play with my kids. I work full time and it is only a matter of time before I have to start travelling for work as well....

I am still nursing baby --- am going to start to give some formula when baby turns 4 months old... I know I know I should try and go longer but I just am not sure...

Friend me -- I can give and could really use support
  • cortney_weiss
    cortney_weiss Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi mommies! I'm getting a challenge group together on Facebook. I had the same problem when I had my little girl. I could not get rid of the baby weight, but I found the solution. Let's do this together!! email me or send me a friend request on FB, cortney_weiss@yahoo.com, and you can join my FB fitness group, https://www.facebook.com/groups/101197743362100/ just copy and past in your browser :)