125 pounds lost in 16 months - pics

Options
So I started this whole thing around May of 2011. So it's been 16 months or so, but the last 4 I've sort of taken a break. But I'm newly back on the horse and figured I wanted to get some inspiration and what have you from MFP. So I figured I'd post some pics to show my progress so far. Feel free to friend and all that, I'm gonna try and be good from here on out, and could use the support! Anyway, here are the pics...

These are both from around 2010 sometime. I believe at this point I was around my heaviest, 380ish?

3802.jpg
3803.jpg

And this is me now, about 120-125 pounds lighter. I know...drinking a beer doesn't exactly scream healthy...but you know gimme a break once in awhile?

new.jpg

If these pics aren't working...well, maybe someone can help fix them, I'm terrible at such things.

Not near as great of a transformation as others i've seen on here, but you know, I'm still on the path, so I'll get there soon. K that's all, thanks for checking it out everyone!

Replies

• Brizoeller
    Brizoeller Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I think it's a huge transformation. Way to go, that's absolutely awesome! And you look wonderful, congrats :)
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing! Such a big difference between the pics, you should be really proud of yourself :)
  • AmyBoogie
    AmyBoogie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    wow! That's a huge transformation! Way to go!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    awesome work man!!
  • grandmagege
    grandmagege Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :) I hope I can do the same. I see a lot of people are doing great on this site. I'm hoping after i lose my weight my hips won't hurt no more :)
  • HealthIsMyHobby
    HealthIsMyHobby Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Be proud of your accomplishments. Stay focused on your goals.
    Slow and steady wins the race.

Take up health as a hobby.

A healthy organism feels better.

Healthy is the new skinny.

Sleep well,
    Eat well,
    Exercise
    Meditate/Pray
    Have a hobby
    Make friends

Make weight just one of a variety of numbers you track to improve your health:
    %BF, Blood Pressure, Resting Heart Rate
    Time to run 1.5 miles, Situps and pushups in 60 seconds

It may not add years to your life, but it will add life to your years.

Peace out.
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, be very proud of your accomplishment. You can eat anything you want just in moderation so enjoy your beer
  • tlonie
    tlonie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! What a difference in 16 months! Great job! :) and keep up the AWESOME work! :)
  • ROWinCO
    Options
    I think you look great! Get back on the horse and keep up the good work :smile:
  • Delovelybella87
    Options
    WOW You look like a brand new person!!!! :noway:
  • msphyl46
    Options
    You look great you should be proud of your accomplishment.
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You look like a new person, congrats on your continued success!
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    So I started this whole thing around May of 2011. So it's been 16 months or so, but the last 4 I've sort of taken a break. But I'm newly back on the horse and figured I wanted to get some inspiration and what have you from MFP. So I figured I'd post some pics to show my progress so far. Feel free to friend and all that, I'm gonna try and be good from here on out, and could use the support! Anyway, here are the pics...

These are both from around 2010 sometime. I believe at this point I was around my heaviest, 380ish?

3802.jpg
    3803.jpg

And this is me now, about 120-125 pounds lighter. I know...drinking a beer doesn't exactly scream healthy...but you know gimme a break once in awhile?

new.jpg

If these pics aren't working...well, maybe someone can help fix them, I'm terrible at such things.

Not near as great of a transformation as others i've seen on here, but you know, I'm still on the path, so I'll get there soon. K that's all, thanks for checking it out everyone!

heyyy, you look amazing, like a new one, keep doing what your doing, because is worthy !!!! happy to be MFP
  • MaybeAMonkey
    Options
    Wow, that's an amazing transformation - give yourself some credit, you lost an entire person already! Way to go & keep up the good work ... and definitely enjoy a beer or two along the way to your ultimate goal cause you know you'll just burn it off in your next workout!
  • daisiecpa
    daisiecpa Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    great job
  • kchaney2003
    kchaney2003 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great! :smile:
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    wow great work; you look fantastic!!
  • jayraycee
    Options
    Huge transformation! And dude, is that your girlfriend? HOT!
  • hairsprayhon
    hairsprayhon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    THANKS for posting. For those of us who are on this journey it means so much to be able to see pictures from people who have been successful, best wishes for you life in maintenance.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!