I'll probably get some creepy friend requests, but...

Options

Replies

• hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    <--- Changing my profile pic in honor of this thread
  • Josieimdoinmenow
    Josieimdoinmenow Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I always have to have an older man.. I have to be the young hot one!!! LOL!!! ;)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I've been in love with Jon Bon Jovi since I was about 12. I guess he qualifies!

Mmm...love me some (slightly) older rocker guys who take care of themselves :drinker:
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    Yup me too. I'd add Mark Harmon from NCIS!

mark_harmon_04.jpg

OH YEAHH!!!! :) Thanks for that reminder, cant wait till NCIS comes back on! Hes a sexy man!

I wouldn't kick him outta my bed, thats for sure!!
    [/quote

Ditto!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    ###########
    Nice fake *kitten* pic, just sayin too
    [/quote]
    Oh wow, sorry BurghDad, why would anyone think that your avatar/pic was YOU trying to be THAT GUY... hello! Kind of funny. People crack me up...
    [/quote]

My use of this site is for my benefit. Not really seeking anyone's approval.
    [/quote]

Nothing like ruining a perfectly good thread!!!
    [/quote]

I didn't take it down this path. It was some guy trying to impress a hot young lady.

Regardless, kinda silly for you to let my posts ruin a thread for you when you can just click ignore.
    [/quote
    ]##########

Someone a little sensitive today lol
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Someone a little sensitive today lol

Sorry, I missed your post before the edit.

Not sensitive in the least. Actually have been exchanging messages with the young women who made the original post. Both of us laughing at the responses it got.
  • VeroLaLoca
    Options
    John Corbett :love: I fell in love with him in Sex and the City. (Aiden)

Denzel Washington (of course) :tongue:

Mark Wahlberg :wink:

I swear men age beautifully! ::heart melts:: :heart:
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm 18... And I would.

Yum. :blushing:
  • VeroLaLoca
    Options
    Oh yes baby...Sam Elliot for sure!! Saw one that had already put his name but I need to get his in there more!!...heheheh

Oh crap I so forgot Matthew Mcconaughey! Oh my how the world could I forget him! Magic Mike- holy *kitten*!!
    And what about Brendan Fraser... whew, almost forget him!

YES!! I love Brendan Fraser :love:
  • Sehena
    Options
    Oldest guy I would go for is like Norman Reedus, who is 43.
    220px-Norman_Reedus_2009.jpg

Oooh. Or Johnny Depp, who is 49.
    Johnnydepp11.jpg
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    You're forgetting Bruce Campbell =(
  • Sehena
    Options
    How could I forget Bruce?! The King of Thieves! I totally had the hugest crush on him when I was little!
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I married an "old guy"...8.5 years my senior and absolutely salt & pepper sexy! Mmmmm.... :bigsmile:

Me too. I'm 37, he's 44. Bald, but shaves his head and a salt and pepper goatee. Nothing sexier then a freshly shaved head. Yum.
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I don't know if they are posted in the middle somewhere, but Bruce Willis and Tom Hanks.
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    So many fantastic folks already on this list, but I just have to pop in a few of mine I didn't see already:

155422_463839713903_351417_n.jpg

76032_463839748903_2583881_n.jpg

76910_463839828903_128673_n.jpg

154929_463839928903_423760_n.jpg

150857_464378763903_217227_n.jpg

151017_464382363903_4432637_n.jpg

225936_10150190716548904_6839205_n.jpg

I also have to add that my husband (who is only 30) has been getting white hairs since he was 25 and I am LOVING it.
  • Darcyw4
    Options
    Pierce Brosnan.....there arent even enough words to describe the beauty of that man. There are many older ones that I like and sure wouldnt kick out of my bed for eating crackers. I would gladly lay in their crumbs. :) A lot of it for me though is that these "older" men know/knew how to act and know/knew how to sweep a lady off of her feet. "Frankly my dear, I dont give a damn." IM YOURS!! LOL :smooched:
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and sure as hell don't feel it.....

Same here! I must admidt though, so far, the first 40 years of my childhood have been the toughest!

Still trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up! When exactly am I supposed to do that again????

Hopefully never! How boring would that be, right?
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    No love for Jason Statham? Crazy talk! I agree with several of the guys mentioned on here I think Jason S. is my favorite though :). Also Sean Connery is old enough to be my grandfather but I would still take him. I'm a fan of accents and older guys. Haven't met anyone worth breaking my singleness streak for.
  • fieldsy4life
    Options
    I didn't take it down this path. It was some guy trying to impress a hot young lady.

Regardless, kinda silly for you to let my posts ruin a thread for you when you can just click ignore.

Oh my God you are a tool. Sorry everyone else, just wanted to come back and say that. You must be a real adonis considering you're too embarrassed to show what you really look like. "Some guy trying to impress a hot young girl." Give me a break. Have fun talking *kitten* behind my back buddy.

And John Slattery gets my vote. Almost convinced me to look at a Lincoln ;)
  • B1gH0g
    B1gH0g Posts: 361
    Options
    I was gonna say that I didn't know the salt and pepper look was so popular. I usually wear a hat to cover mine. But I suspect it isn't actually the hair. ;)