I'll probably get some creepy friend requests, but...

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of using this as my new profile pic...in honor of this thread.

markymarktwain.png

homina homina! e = mc2! *slobber* hahahahhahahah

edit: clearly i saw mark twain and immediately thought einstein. #LAURAFAIL!
  • lamanderanna
    Options
    Liam Neeson....ohhh muhhh gaawwwdddd.
    :love:
  • mindy_jubs
    Options
    Couldn't agree more. Enough of this Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner nonsense... Gerard Butler and Hugh Jackman are my top 2. Not old by any means, but significantly older than I am.
  • EvaB93
    EvaB93 Posts: 101
    Options
    I doooooooooooooooooo
    Sean Penn
    Johnny Depp
    Viggo Mortensen
    Pierce Brosnan
    so many more :love:
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    Richard Gere. Awwww yeahhhh. Especially as he was in the '90s.
    The oldest guy I've dated was 15 years older than me. I prefer to date older guys, because a lot of guys my age (in their 20's) are immature douches. NOT ALL, but quite a few.
  • angel924_2004
    Options
    Robert Downey Jr....gah
  • BARBY1956
    Options
    Lucky me, I'm married to a hot silver haired fox!!!:love:
  • fieldsy4life
    Options
    Early 40s here. Just sayin :wink:

Nice fake *kitten* pic, just sayin too

I was gonna say... I'm friends with that dude on BodySpace... I recognized the tats... http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/KeepItTite04/

He's my inspiration too (we are both 5' 5") but I don't pretend to be him. I get it, it's a cool pic with a message - but all my bodybuilder pics are my wallpapers for my computers. Not being a hater, but I'm glad somebody else called it out before me.
  • darla100
    darla100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

• mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    I am old, love me please.xoxoo..lol
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    Sam Elliot will always be hot!
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    this thread has been very enlightening :)
  • NYAnnie33
    NYAnnie33 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Got to love the silver fox!!
  • DaveRCF
    DaveRCF Posts: 266
    Options
    Who else has the hots for old guys?

Some of my faves:

hot.jpg

Christoph Waltz (yes. "The jew hunter". Don't judge me.) :smokin:

hotj-1.png

John Slattery (from Mad Men, a straight-up silver fox)

hotp-1.png

Pierce Brosnan (My bestie saw him on a beach in Hawaii one time. Damn her.)

And no, I don't have daddy issues... :wink:

God bless ya.
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    No worries..I won't send a creepy friend request. But I did want to mention that one of my inspirations to lose weight was seeing Daniel Craig in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"...about the same age and height, so darn it, why SHOULDN'T I lose the weight? It worked in the weight loss department. The James Bond version of Daniel Craig? Still working on it :)
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I think it is awesome that men or women keep taking care of themselves as they get older!!! I didn't see any mention of Dennis Quaid? I think he still looks really good!! I really like him as an actor, though.:smile:
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I think it is awesome that men or women keep taking care of themselves as they get older!!! I didn't see any mention of Dennis Quaid? I think he still looks really good!! I really like him as an actor, though.:smile:

Agreed.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

I was gonna say... I'm friends with that dude on BodySpace... I recognized the tats... http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/KeepItTite04/

He's my inspiration too (we are both 5' 5") but I don't pretend to be him. I get it, it's a cool pic with a message - but all my bodybuilder pics are my wallpapers for my computers. Not being a hater, but I'm glad somebody else called it out before me.

I would get where you are coming from IF I were pretending it was me. Clearly I am not.

And since I am on here, I clearly woudn't see the pic if I used it as my wallpaper.
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Heh. I married a guy ten years older than me!
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options

I would get where you are coming from IF I were pretending it was me. Clearly I am not.

And since I am on here, I clearly woudn't see the pic if I used it as my wallpaper.

Oh wow, sorry BurghDad, why would anyone think that your avatar/pic was YOU trying to be THAT GUY... hello! Kind of funny. People crack me up...