I'll probably get some creepy friend requests, but...

Options

Replies

• slimsconie
    Options
    FORGOT ALL ABOUT RICHARD GERE. OOOH LAWD:) ALWAYS BEEN HANDSOME, GRAY HAIR MAKES HIM BETTA!!!!!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Aging well.......................I view the pictures of the celebrities that are older and are still seen as desirable. I have 1% more hope that I will age as well. I still have some poundage to lose.
    Early 40s Z.
  • natalianogueira
    natalianogueira Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Let's just put it this way: :blushing: :love:

I have my own "salt and pepper" at home... :smile:
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Oh crap I so forgot Matthew Mcconaughey! Oh my how the world could I forget him! Magic Mike- holy *kitten*!!
    And what about Brendan Fraser... whew, almost forget him!

Are these guys old?? I think *i* just started feeling my age. Lol.

Nope not "old" in the since of pushing 100 or nothing like that but "older than I am" so in my book they work..lol!
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and sure as hell don't feel it.....

Same here! I must admidt though, so far, the first 40 years of my childhood have been the toughest!

Still trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up! When exactly am I supposed to do that again????
  • avrilamor
    Options
    TOM SELLECK!!!!!!!! Goodness!!!!!! I love him!!!! ❤❤❤
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    anderson-cooper-1.jpg
  • TracyMarie5190
    Options
    Ed Harris is yummy!
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I love older men (IRL too :wink: )

Sam Elliot, Mark Harmon, Richard Gere, Bruce Willis :love:
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    hot.jpg

Christoph Waltz (yes. "The jew hunter". Don't judge me.) :smokin:

Why is his head so huge?!?! He looks like a bobble head.
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I definitely have a thing for older guys but at the same time, I'm with someone 5 years younger than me. Haha. I just like all guys I guess. (as long as they are legal)
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    When I was in my 20/30's I was attracted to older men - but now that I'm almost 50 I'll take me a guy in his late 20's/30's .

I'm such a Cougar
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    ive always loved these two :smooched:

willis.jpg

woody.jpg
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    <----Prefers older guys. Yummy! But I'm equal opportunity. I've dated guys anywhere from just a couple years older to 15 years older. The older ones (especially if they take good care of themselves) always seem to stand out in certain departments. Just sayin.

:drinker:
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    Yup me too. I'd add Mark Harmon from NCIS!

mark_harmon_04.jpg

OH YEAHH!!!! :) Thanks for that reminder, cant wait till NCIS comes back on! Hes a sexy man!

I wouldn't kick him outta my bed, thats for sure!!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I always get a lady boner for Ray Liotta

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEaRe5D66O5D236SUrIYsngy488lllSAQ1BlW8HkYRUSmhMW-hgA
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Is 42 old?????

It better NOT BE since I will be turning 41 next month!!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Yup me too. I'd add Mark Harmon from NCIS!

mark_harmon_04.jpg

OH YEAHH!!!! :) Thanks for that reminder, cant wait till NCIS comes back on! Hes a sexy man!

OMG GIBBS IS ADORABLE

I wouldn't kick him outta my bed, thats for sure!!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Early 40s here. Just sayin :wink:

Nice fake *kitten* pic, just sayin too

I was gonna say... I'm friends with that dude on BodySpace... I recognized the tats... http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/KeepItTite04/

He's my inspiration too (we are both 5' 5") but I don't pretend to be him. I get it, it's a cool pic with a message - but all my bodybuilder pics are my wallpapers for my computers. Not being a hater, but I'm glad somebody else called it out before me.

I would get where you are coming from IF I were pretending it was me. Clearly I am not.

And since I am on here, I clearly woudn't see the pic if I used it as my wallpaper.

Oh wow, sorry BurghDad, why would anyone think that your avatar/pic was YOU trying to be THAT GUY... hello! Kind of funny. People crack me up...

Personally I would never presume an avatar with a message stamped on it was the actual MFP member. But that really is beside the point. I don't send out FRs to women using this picture to get added. In fact, I don't even accept FRs.

My use of this site is for my benefit. Not really seeking anyone's approval.

Nothing like ruining a perfectly good thread!!!

I didn't take it down this path. It was some guy trying to impress a hot young lady.

Regardless, kinda silly for you to let my posts ruin a thread for you when you can just click ignore.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I crush HUGE on James Spader...I don't have a pic of him though :(