Looking for weight loss friends

Options
Hi I am 48 years old and wanting to lose 60 pounds. But mostly wanting to get in shape because I am taking classes to be a certified naturalist. I love being outside. I am looking for friends in this journey. Hope to hear from some.

Replies

• athanri
    athanri Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi LaGondaV,

I'm in a similar situation, I need to get some buddies to kick my *kitten* when I slip up or fail to fill out journal.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Athanri
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Pretty much in same boat.....please feel free to add me as a friend
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys
    feel free to add me, I have been doing this now for 85 days and a 7 days before logging onto MFP and lost 30lbs in total. Amazed myself with sticking it for so long,
    I started out at 238 lb (17 stone) and want to lose 70lbs to begin with and then see what I look and feel like.

I love MFP its so easy to use and FREE.

Add me if you think I can be of any help or assistance
    Amanda
  • annmedford71
    annmedford71 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hllo all, i have 78 lbs to looseand always need a good kick in the *kitten* to stay motivated. Sign me up!:bigsmile:
  • jamminlover79
    Options
    friend me I will help if i can :)
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    nw friends are always welcome...feel free to add me! :happy:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone/everyone here is free to add me!!!
  • tnmyers23
    tnmyers23 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I have been working on this new "Life Style" for a little over 8 months now but have only been on MFP for almost a month. I still have 50 pounds or so to go.
  • dcc_85
    dcc_85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 45, have gotten rid of about 30 lbs since May 2011. Seems to be getting harder and sometimes discouraging, too. Soemtimes it is difficult to keep up my journals, however, I do keep track of my foods and very good track of exercises. My goal is to get to a healthy weight & have more energy. One of my goals was to get rid of enough to sky dive in November, but that may have to be put off till the spring. Feel free to add me!
  • martincsaint
    Options
    Me too. I'm a youth worker, 46 years of age, and not wanting the kids to start running rings around me. Feel free to add me. :smile:

Martin
  • tcoddington69_
    tcoddington69_ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am pretty much in the same boat,,,I am needing to lose about 60 lbs and a little motivation to keep me moving. So add me as a friend! Just remember you all WE can do this!
  • jahilmer
    Options
    I would like to see you reach 50 not looking like I did then or now (60). I am a newbie who really loves the outdoors. I haven't really introduced myself on here yet because I have only been on 3 weeks but I am highly motivated. I would like to be your friend because I live in Montana where I play outdoors on a regular basis. Jane (Jahilmer)
  • ceajules
    Options
    add me
  • facess
    facess Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, U guys are simply FANTASTIC! this support system is 2nd to none that I have ever seen anywhere! I"m here 4 U aswell. AWSOME
  • pinkismycolor45
    Options
    hi you can add me as a friend because i am in the same boat :laugh:
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I am on here everyday and I love to provide support and encouragement to all of my friends. Anyone is welcome to add me anytime, I am always looking to add new friends!
  • 12bfit4luv
    Options
    I,m in the same boat. Do not have anyone to encourage and support me. I have tried to lose weight on my own but it did not work. I have increased by six lbs. since I last logged on this site. Include me as a friend and we can encourage and support each other as I see so many are doing on this website. I love the MFP website but do not know exactly how to use it.
  • CuffeStuff
    CuffeStuff Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    TEAM... Its CuffeStuff here. The man from Jamaica who want to give Usain Bolt a "run" for his money... get it?? (crickets). Could use the motivation and friendship on this trek. Sooooo add me :) and if any of you are on twitter, I am @CuffeStuff too. ITs a much more accurate blog lol
  • izzyl75
    Options
    add me if you like. i have about 60lbs to lose as well

izzy :smile:
  • ErinGirondo
    Options
    Hiiii! I just started and I've got about 15 pounds to lose! I was doing a fantastic job being super healthy etc. until I met my now fiancee! Living with someone, you start to take on their tendencies etc. Trying to get back on track :) Feel free to Add!