Isagenix Cleanse starting March 1st.

Options
2»

Replies

• samurphy23
    samurphy23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I see you did this back in February, since it has been several months can you tell me what your thoughts are now? I am just learning about this now.
  • SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi! I recently completed an Isagenix 30 day cleanse. I was introduced to the program through a friend from high school that is very involved in nutrition and fitness. I loved the entire process and liked having an organized schedule for shakes, meals, etc. I have decided to continue using Isagenix because I feel better and I’ve lost 10 lbs. It’s definitely hard to be disciplined with eating but that is a decision that you have to make on your own. The cleanse will work for you as much as you want it to. Nothing will make fat disappear so you must use it as a stepping stone to eat better and stay active. I continued to work out 4-5 times a week to get the max results. I can honestly say that it has been life changing. Yes people have the opportunity to sell the product but that isn’t something I’m in to (not into sales what so ever) but I am a believer in the system and what it has done for me.

If you have any questions about the cleanse or want some tips I would be happy to chat. Good luck! :smile:

I'm an Isagenix consultant, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I did NOT get into it to make money or lose weight!! I watched a dear friend of mine, who had essentially become a recluse from being so unhealthy and depressed, change back into the vibrant, social blessing she always was, and consistently continued to get better and better over the last year and a half!! Since I've been feeling sooooo terribly sluggish and tired and basically had no life outside of 10am-2pm, I decided to take the plunge after researching the ingredients, etc. I am soooo thankful that I did!! I have been a "gym rat" for a long time, been studying nutrition and kinesiology since I was 16, and even was sorta goin' for natural bodybuilding. So I KNOW that shakes and supplements are a HUGE part of an active lifestyle, as well as nutritious, wholesome good foods for a balanced diet!!!! Everyone has to do what they feel they need to do! But one thing is for sure, nowadays in our society (U.S.A.), we do NOT have good farming practices, soils are depleted, foods are altered (GMO's), hormones, pesticides, antibiotics all add up to depleted stores of vitamins and minerals in our bodies. If one is truly interested in knowing the truth about what's going on with foods, farming, etc. in our culture, it's at the tip of your fingers on the internet!!

And, while I did not get into ISA to make money, I won't apologize for selling it! I have looked at and tried soooo many products over the years and could never get behind any of 'em! But! I am totally sold on ISA and I want everyone to feel as good as I do!!

Blessings on you all as you journey to vibrant health!

http://smfaber.isagenix.com
  • kkjjll
    Options
    are you still a consultant for isagenix? would love to hear your thoughts about this... and are you still consuming isagenix?
    be blessed
    karen :)
  • SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    are you still a consultant for isagenix? would love to hear your thoughts about this... and are you still consuming isagenix?
    be blessed
    karen :)

Yes, I'm still a consultant and still using the system and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I think it's the best nutritional supplementation on the market!! And believe me, I've been researching and trying products for a lonnnnnnnnng time!! 40 years!!! Honestly, I prefer to drink my vitamins and minerals in a TASTY shake (or, how I make it sometimes it's more like brownie batter!! lol!!) than to take pills! ISA can be used for pro athletes as added meals and supplementation, or it can be used for a SAFE weight loss plan! and anything in between!!

Check out my site; there is all kinds of info on there!!! http://smfaber.isagenix.com