I am just getting started.

Options
I am 56, when I started trying to lose weight about 3 years ago I was 260. Through ups and downs and periods of on and off dieting I have managed to get down to 230. It has not been easy. I wish I had known about Myfitnesspal.com before now, it makes losing weight so much easier. I can tract my calories and my exercise right at my fingertips, because I use my phone most of the time. My goal is between 145 and 150, and then to maintain.

Replies

• wolfwalker67
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I too have found this site to make tracking calories and exercise extremely easy. Only been on here for about 10 days and already I have lost 6lbs. That has never happened to me before. So good luck! and Good Sucess!
  • gwicks54
    gwicks54 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I think I am on day 43 & I have lost eleven lbs. Great support & answers from everyone. Hope you continue to stay on your journey.
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi there....

You will LOVE this site... I'm hooked... If you ever need anything or have questions... just hollar!!! :)
  • missjojo76
    Options
    Hi, hope you do well with your weight lost, I have lost 25lbs so far and am loving this site, Good luck and stick with it x