I would gladly beat someone to death......

Options

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    The burgers are okay.. But the fries are amazing.

If you run there and only eat half, does that make it okay? :D
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    I'd expect it'd burn a good few calories beating someone to death, but maybe not quite enough?
    Might need to make it a few people!

Or go for a cycle/run and pick one up on the way back when you've hit the calories in the burger - you get fitter and the burger too!
  • HRCephei
    HRCephei Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Five Guys has nothing on In-and-Out. Now there's a burger worth inflicting bodily damage over..
  • JenG_2011
    JenG_2011 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    constantly in the argument over which burger is better.. 5 Guys or Steak N Shake. Both are of the devil and sink my calorie goal everytime I give in. If you can handle just getting the Little Hamburger (one patty, not 2) plain it is 480 Calories... then if you just ran 4.5 miles it kind of equals out. Depends on whether you think that is worth it or not.
  • margaretrican
    margaretrican Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Lately, pizza has been my weakness................been really bad lately but trying to get back on track.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    LOL!

A 5 Guys burger is almost worth a murder conviction! :-)

I caved in today and bought/ate a small bag of BBQ chips!

The up side is I rode my bike to work so I have some wiggle room in my calories.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I did it.
    1 burger "All the way"
    1 medium Root beer
    1 "small" cajun fry.
    My wife already chastized me and informed me that we were going for a LONG walk when I get home.
    She was supposed to take Zumba tonight but is skipping just to force me out of the house tonight.

And yes, it WAS worth it.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Oh god, the cajun fries.

I wish there were a Five Guys closer to me. It's like 15 miles away. :/
  • margaretrican
    margaretrican Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I did it.
    1 burger "All the way"
    1 medium Root beer
    1 "small" cajun fry.
    My wife already chastized me and informed me that we were going for a LONG walk when I get home.
    She was supposed to take Zumba tonight but is skipping just to force me out of the house tonight.

Dont worry it happens to the best of us! :tongue:
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Mmmm... I'm having a burger tonight. Won't be on par with 5 guys but.... I'd happily do violence for a big ol' bowl of carmel popcorn right now though.
  • kellygirl324
    kellygirl324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I did it.
    1 burger "All the way"
    1 medium Root beer
    1 "small" cajun fry.

I guess you should be thankful that your wife isn't making you go with her to Zumba! lol!
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    ...for a five guys burger right now. I don't know why I have this craving and there is a five guys 1.3 miles away.

So run there and back 3 times, then have a burger.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I did it.
    1 burger "All the way"
    1 medium Root beer
    1 "small" cajun fry.

UGH!! I would have skipped the fries, made the rootbeer water or at least diet and thrown the bun away.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    I don't even want to know what you'd do for a Klondike bar then...
    th?id=i.4973710261289623&pid=1.9
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    I did it.
    1 burger "All the way"
    1 medium Root beer
    1 "small" cajun fry.

I guess you should be thankful that your wife isn't making you go with her to Zumba! lol!

I would make my Husband go to Zumba with me...ESPECIALLY if he didnt bring me one!!! LMBO!!!
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I was going to say run there, eat and then run back. Whatever you don't puke running back is yours to keep. LOL I need a puke smilie.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I've got one of those a couple blocks from my office and still haven't been yet. I've been told I need to try it because it's really good. They must be since a bunch of them have popped up in the area all at once.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Can I send my mother in law over!?:laugh:
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I would gladly beat someone to death.........just to see (and maybe drink) the blood, to see how creative I could be, and for a pound of candy corn. I love that stuff. XD

as for a Klondike bar, I've never had one... so lol.

and I've never had a five guys burger. and I don't intend to unless it is made out of tofu. I'm a vegetarian... (unless there is pepperoni or Crab Rangoon. and a few other shellfish dishes.... so maybe I'm a selective omnivore.)
    Have you seen the new M&M white chocolate and candy corn flavor??
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I did it.
    1 burger "All the way"
    1 medium Root beer
    1 "small" cajun fry.

My wife will not let me go anywhere NEAR the Zumba class.
    According to her.
    "The instructor has an *kitten* right out of a comic book and moves like a slinky"