I would gladly beat someone to death......

Options
124»

Replies

• graveflower316
    graveflower316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Get something! Just don't eat all of it if you're watching your calorie intake. No harm in splurging once in a while.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I feel this way for Chinese food right now. I've been dying for some General Tso chicken. MMMMMM....
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    you dont even know what i'd do for a chickfila chicken sandwich......

All you single guys better be paying attention.

I suspect some of you may be using the wrong bait.
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    Smashburger is better.
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    ...for a five guys burger right now. I don't know why I have this craving and there is a five guys 1.3 miles away.

I hope you find a less drastic form of exercise to offset your burger calories.

digitalbill burned 373 calories doing 20 minutes of "Beating someone to death"

That's the best laugh I've had on here this week! Classic!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    ...and steal thiet six pac- abs .
  • kenmunson333
    kenmunson333 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Okay, if you feel that strongly about these burgers, do as I always tell people to do. Turn it from an emotional issue into a math issue. So let's do the math.

Assume a loaded Five Guys (Brothers, whatever its, I'm not familiar with it) loaded burger is around 1500 calories.

Let's say you can beat a person to death with your bare hands in about 15 minutes (assuming said person resists moderately) and you get your heart rate up around 125 beats per minutes.

So if you're around 200 lbs, you probably only burned 150-180 calories.

In order to just break even you're actually going to have to beat at least 10 people to death. If you add fries and a non-diet drink to the mix, you're going to have to beat 15-20 people to death. That's a lot of people to kill for one burger!

Now one person, you might be able to get away with, but 15-20 people, that tends to get noticed. That's liable to mean a lot of prison time. Even with time off for good behavior, you're not liable to be getting out of prison before you're 75 or so. And, since you beat 20 people to death just for a burger, seriously, what are the chances of getting time off for good behavior?

So, having reduced this issue to pure logic, one would have to come down on the side of not beating someone to death for a burger, no matter how good.

But then, when have food and logic ever met?
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    you dont even know what i'd do for a chickfila chicken sandwich......

All you single guys better be paying attention.

I suspect some of you may be using the wrong bait.

they are too busy talking about beef to even notice.
  • I would gladly beat someone to death.........just to see (and maybe drink) the blood, to see how creative I could be, and for a pound of candy corn. I love that stuff. XD

as for a Klondike bar, I've never had one... so lol.

and I've never had a five guys burger. and I don't intend to unless it is made out of tofu. I'm a vegetarian... (unless there is pepperoni or Crab Rangoon. and a few other shellfish dishes.... so maybe I'm a selective omnivore.)

Wait wait wait... now I know we're had our own misunderstanding elsewhere on the forums but... you're a vegetarian that would consider drinking blood? That makes zero sense to me.

I know... makes no sence to me either.... But I'm a vegitarian cause I just don't like the taste of meat.... I love the taste of blood, and the few meats listed above. I'm weird that way...