NO I DON"T NEED YOUR HELP!

Options
Stop trying to sell me you darnr shakes. DO I really look like I need them? No. No. Just stopped at the health food store to pick up some vitamins....and the overweight clerk wants to sell me GNC shakes

I HATE Shakes. They don't fill me up. I need to chew.

And what is it with pm's from people wanting to sell me shakeology and be my coach? Is there something WRONG with the way I look? I don't think so. I am happy. I am using MFP simply to maintain.

I don't want your advice. I don't need it. If I want it I will search out a thread on it. I don't need your PM about how your magic shake will help me lose weight.

Right there...I've already been offended. I am an ok weight. I want to maintain. I DON't WANT YOUR HELP. Shakes for me are NOT NECESSARY!

If you are going to give me advice..you BETTER look WAY better than me and be able to do the pose I am doing in my photo. If you can't..don't tell me WHAT to do fitness wise or diet wise. If it works for you...GREAT. What works for me is great. STOP giving me advice and teling me my food diary sucks.

Replies

• GasGas450
    GasGas450 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Amen, Sister. Amen.
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    you're my favourite.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Fitspo.jpg
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I love your profile pic. I would like to add vitamons to the list. Maybe I should be taking them but I can't see them as food either.
    But I am not here to feed the weight loss industry. So I am so with you on that vent.
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    LOL I love IT!! I hear ya. I do have shakes but I want my food tooooo
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Every time I get one of those PM's or see one of those threads.....

KLJ2H.gif
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I got the same PM from somebody completely random about Shakeology yesterday. I told her to go away and she replied "can I still add you as a friend".. :indifferent:
  • asticoral
    Options
    OMG, I am SO going to try to replicate your profile pic! I can do 5 one legged squats :tongue:

Love the rant :laugh:
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Yup, you definitely don't need no stinking shakes. You look fabulous!
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Options
    Hey, are you looking for some shakes to assist your fitness goals? I have these shakes, they are called "Shakes to make your body perfect"! They are awesome, you drink just one and you will wake up perfect. One shake us only $1,000,000,000,000.00! It will chande your life! Or your money back, minus shipping and handling of course! Hahah....
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

And what is it with pm's from people wanting to sell me shakeology and be my coach? Is there something WRONG with the way I look? I don't think so. I am happy. I am using MFP simply to maintain.

Report them immediately. It is against TOS for them to be pushing that crap on this website. You'll be doing everyone a favour. Of course, they'll just create a new username, but it's easier to spot them when they've just joined and don't have many posts. So, still a plus.
  • Ms_Steel
    Options
    you are the bomb.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    BigShake.JPG
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    WIN!!!!
  • danaweston
    Options
    rock ON
    sister!!!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I can do that pose, but I think you look better than I do.
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Word up, April, word up! I still wish I was your next-door neighbor! :flowerforyou:
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Tell em' you'll shake your foot right up their a**!

Damn - I couldn't even begin to do what you're doing in your profile pic! ROCK ON!
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    One thing I do need help on...is my proofreading.

SO EMBARRASED that I made so many typos in my angry rant filled post.

Is there a shake to fix that??
  • Melonhead
    Options
    One thing I do need help on...is my proofreading.

SO EMBARRASED that I made so many typos in my angry rant filled post.

Is there a shake to fix that??

No, but I am offering a special on my Punctuation90X program