125 pounds lost in 16 months - pics

Options

Replies

• courthulien09
    courthulien09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Lookin good! And you live close to me! Ha, Im up in Big Rapids :)
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous! Who says beer isn't part of a healthy diet? I have some wine just about every day and beer once or twice a week. It can definitely be part of a healthy diet.
  • cjgrudi
    Options
    I think you look fantastic and you are an inspiration to me. I am just beginning my journey with MFP. I'm still strugging to record every little bite that goes in my mouth...hahaha. Keep posting, you motivate me!

Congrats!

~CJ
  • Sptwoman
    Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    drmeisel, your comments are very inspiring. I am definitely going to copy and keep them as a periodic reminder.
  • mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You've done a fantastic job! And don't worry about the occasional (or 2 or 3) beers. :drinker: A very restrictive diet is almost impossible to maintain!
  • JenSpinnaChick
    JenSpinnaChick Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thats an amazing transformation.......You never know who YOU are going to inspire, keep up the great work.
  • vendygirl
    vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great and having a beer now and again is totally worth it! Just don't go over board. ;)
  • diva7531
    diva7531 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Hoping to post similar pics next year :)
  • Ginnyesq
    Options
    You look great, thanks for sharing!
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress....Hard work and dedication to the fullest..
  • lilmestydaze
    lilmestydaze Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job! :-) You are looking great.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations, you look great!
  • Marielagb
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation, you look great!
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! What an amazing feat you have accomplished - and you look terrific!!
  • jahilmer
    Options
    Very, VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY motivating.
  • Genkaku
    Options
    Hey thanks everyone, people on this website are pretty swell. You're all ok in my book!
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person ! Don't put yourself down, you have done an amazing thing and good luck with getting to your goal :)
  • newme2105
    newme2105 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Well done you've made stunning progress! You look like a completely different person:smile:
  • jahilmer
    Options
    Okay....so I have to tell you. I read this earlier today and You look fantastic! You also spurred me on to try a 2nd time to make it up the hill out here in the Elkhorn Mtns. of Montana. Obviously, I didn't make it the 1st time but I thought about what you accomplished in the last 16 months and my 2nd try was for you and the view was awesome from the top. You can friend me any time....if you want an older friend who bikes. JH
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!