green coffee pills

Options
I am thinking of trying these. I have to do some reearch, but has anyone used them and what are the results?

Replies

• GreeneyedMom4
    GreeneyedMom4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been using them for about 2 weeks now and I think it has helped boost my weight loss. I made sure I got a 100% pure brand without anything else added, not even green tea. There are alot of brands with added ingredients that were not part of the study. I am sensitive to caffeine so I especially didn't want any added stimulant, which some brands have. The green coffee doesn't have any negative side affects. It does give a little boost of energy but no jitters or crashes. I take it and have my morning coffee too and it doesn't bother me at all. I take it 2x a day, most especially in the morning to start my day off with extra calorie burn. Obviously we still have to watch our intake and exercise as if we weren't taking it, it is just an added bonus. Hope this helps with your decision.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I hear they are particularly good with green eggs and ham in the am!?
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    waste of money
  • klc65
    Options
    If Dr. Oz likes it then so do I!
  • GreeneyedMom4
    Options
    I am interested to see if you notice a difference in your weight loss. I am losing more per week taking them.
  • neasha27
    Options
    what brand did you purchase?
  • GreeneyedMom4
    Options
    I bought Pure Health.