5ft8, down 30 pounds. DAMN RIGHT.

Options
I'm 5ft8 and 18 years old. My weight loss journey has started last december and I'm finally seing results! I came across an old pic from last summer and was kind of choked. Thought I'd share it with you guys. Not 100% happy yet but I'm getting there!

http://i.imgur.com/gdm9A.jpg ---That's the link haha I have no idea how to post pictures here...

Replies

• skolvikes5
    Options
    Good job!
  • je6305
    Options
    I'm 5ft8 and 18 years old. My weight loss journey has started last december and I'm finally seing results! I came across an old pic from last summer and was kind of choked. Thought I'd share it with you guys. Not 100% happy yet but I'm getting there!

http://i.imgur.com/gdm9A.jpg ---That's the link haha I have no idea how to post pictures here...

What did you do to lose weight? and how long did it take you?
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome, what a great feeling that must be.
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look great! What do you weigh now if you don't mind me asking? (I'm 5'8" too so it's nice to compare)
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    u look great. love that animal print top btw,
  • hkclaire
    Options
    Great job! I love the look on your face in each photo :)
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Great job! you look great. thanks for sharing.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Good job Girly :) I love how people ask what you weigh, when they must not have NOTICED it in your pics :D
  • juliebeesd
    Options
    Way to go! (-:
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Good job Girly :) I love how people ask what you weigh, when they must not have NOTICED it in your pics :D

Baha I'm dumb. I think I was just so focused on her teeny waist that I didn't notice! I want a waist like that! Bahaha. But ya... Sorry for asking a totally stupid question!!!
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options

gdm9A.jpg ---That's the link haha I have no idea how to post pictures here...

Would have to be resized :(
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    you've come so far girl!!! you're ****innn fierce ;)
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Wow. I can't wait to get down to 170
    Let alone to the 30's xx
  • riadee512
    riadee512 Posts: 32 Member
    Options

you go, girl! i'm 5'8" too but definitely have a bigger frame than you. i'm hoping to get to 150 from 180 right now. my SUPER dream goal is 140 -- or at least LOOK that. i focus a lot on lifting and cardio, so i think my muscle mass might take up those ten pounds, if not more. =P
  • lizvanb
    lizvanb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing!! Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :smile:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Fantastic job... so impressed!

If ever you would like to post a picture, type this:

gdm9A.jpg

but instead of IMG, it would have to be img. And, pictures which are too large will unfortunately go offscreen, so they would need to be resized. :/
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!