New to MFP and need friends and support

Options
I am trying to be serious about losing weight this time and i want a lifestyle change not a diet and am open to any recipes or support of any kind :smile:

Replies

• steffpeaches
    Options
    hello i am new too. and im tired of being overweight! Time to get this weight off.
  • bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hello to you both and welcome! This really is a way of life and you've taken the first step, so that's great. Can I suggest that you fill in your profiles a bit, so that people have some way to relate to you in their heads? That way, they'll be more inclined to want to friend request you, I think! :smile:

All the best on your journey!
  • talk2kara
    Options
    I am relatively new, but you can both friend me, if you like. What are your weight loss goals? I have 29 pounds left to lose.
  • CookieGem
    CookieGem Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the gang :)
  • DocCollins_SFA
    Options
    I've been on here about 6 weeks and have a lot to lose but it's definitely easier to do with friends and some accountability and support. Please feel free to add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • SussyCindy
    Options
    Hi. A friend just told me about this site today and I thought I'd give it a go. I have alot of weight to lose and more importantly I have to get and feel healthy. It's amazing how easily life and eating can spiral out of control so quickly. So as I raise yet another glass of water in the air I say 'Cheers and Good Luck to us all!!!!'
  • amberhuffman05
    Options
    Thanks to you all for the great support already :happy:
  • BumbleMushroom
    Options
    Hi there. Welcome to MFP! What are your goals? I'm aiming to get to 130lbs and have 32lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm a pretty crafty cook and my diary's open. You can add me and if you see anything yummy I'll be happy to share the recipe.
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    welcome to all !!! I just joined about 2 months ago and am loving the support.. IT works if you get plugged in. I totally agree with filling out your profiles.. and I'd friend request people to grow your support network. Feel free to add me if you'd like, I always welcome new friends

Mark.
  • spozzybear
    spozzybear Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you like! I am always looking for new people to get to know and help!
  • InfantryWifey
    Options
    Hey yah'll! Um fairly new here as well looking for any and all friends here for support and motivation! I had three sweet little boys all under 3 years and all done by c section! So any tips or thoughts to helping me shed this baby fat would be awesome!!!!! Thanks and hope to see lots of friend request ;)
  • EmiluuRuiz
    Options
    Hey there! I have about 60 pounds to lose. I have been using the site for about a month. Always looking for new friends and support systems. You are welcome to add me!
  • Orozco70
    Options
    I have never been partaken in anything like myfitnesspal before. Not sure what i need to do or what i have to do. Just hope for once stick to a program and achieve me goals.