2»

Replies

• Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    They don't look real at all lol!
  • skolvikes5
    Options
    Those are from Synthol injections. Google Greg Valentino...hideous.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Yeah, something is definatly wrong.
    Back in my "big" days, I never worked my forearms but, simply gripping weights, ropes, and handles was enough to give them pretty good definition.
  • Double_Tapp
    Options
    Epic failure...popeye had huge forearms and punny biceps....until he ate his spinach!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Popeye had massive forearms...observe:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgq48C-ALhEL8G1fFUFbpBrvomQOYnvtdRC3eGKOFmKzR9mcFcoXLC3Wp7mg

Um...you are not a fan...

Everyone knows his biceps are huge when he flex after eating spinach

Observe:

1.jpg

Yes...but as you stated, that required the addition of spinach...
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    No forearms, no delts, no pecs, beer gut.... yah, I'm gonna say he nailed the typical look most Guidos think drive women wild!
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I think it has to be either implants or an altered image. There is no way training to make ones arms that big would leave the forearms that small.
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

wow strong synthol injections

:noway:
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    That's just gross :sick:

*shakes head* I'll never understand what people do to themselves in order to look good in their own eyes. Google Darryn Lyons a British 'celebrity' who had abdominal implants :sick:
  • lostinthe619
    Options
    Hey, that's me! You guys are pretty rude.

Nah, just kidding. :devil:
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    If this is a real photo how did he get his arms through that form-fitting shirt without ripping it?
  • cockneypaul
    cockneypaul Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    He is a NOB
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Those are from Synthol injections.

^^^^

It's oil you inject under the skin.

Quite amusing that the artice makes no mention of that just "yeah he eats loaads of chicken every day"......lol

Plus he's about 30% bodyfat.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options

^^^^

Quite amusing that the artice makes no mention of that just "yeah he eats loaads of chicken every day"......lol

this
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    WTF? Are they full of fluid? Does he have a heart condition causing severe edema? That just does not look okay. Looks like they jiggle.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options

^^^^

Once again proving I should read the rest of the comments before adding my own. Still though... WTF?
  • suwonfish
    Options
    From wikipedia...

Non muscle-developing methods

Some bodybuilders, particularly at professional level, inject substances such as "site enhancement oil", commonly known as synthol, to mimic the appearance of developed muscle where it may otherwise be disproportionate or lagging. This is known as "fluffing".[33][34] Synthol is 85% oil, 7.5% lidocaine, and 7.5% alcohol.[33] It is not restricted, as it is ostensibly sold for topical use only, and many brands are available on the internet.[35] The use of injected oil to enhance muscle appearance had previously been used in the late 19th century before being abandoned due to health risks such as sclerosing lipogranuloma. Its use was revived more recently by bodybuilders.[36][37] Use can cause pulmonary embolisms, nerve damage, infections, stroke,[33] and the formation of oil-filled granulomas, cysts or ulcers in the muscle.[37][38][39] Sesame oil is often used, which can cause allergic reactions such as vasculitis.[40] An aesthetic issue is drooping of muscle under gravity.[35]