Size 18 to Size 12 :) Pictures Included.

Options

Replies

• JacSutphin
    Options
    Success stories like yours are so motivativing!! Keep up the good work =)
  • Wench58
    Options
    You go Girl!!!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    atta girl! great work!
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Woot! Woot! You look awesome! Congratulations on your hard work...it has certainly paid off! One thing you did not lose, is your beautiful smile!!
  • Ltrautman80
    Ltrautman80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great.
  • ningggsm
    Options
    wow. thank you all very much :) i love mfp! you guys really are an awesome support group. thank you!
  • rachellosesitall85
    Options
    Great work, I'm a 16/18 myself! You look amazing!
  • ningggsm
    Options
    Thank you ^_^
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful, before and after! Amazing work! I am a 16 right now and shooting for a 12, thank you for inspiring :)
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Wow u look amazing u looks so beautifull in both pictures but u look amazing well done babe keep up the hard work xx
  • ningggsm
    Options
    Oh wow, you. are. gorgeous. When you were a size 18 too, obviously. Look at that lovely smile!
    Keep going and thank you for this inspiration.
    xx

aw, thank you for this lovely compliment :) i really appreciate all of this. thank you so much!
  • ningggsm
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! I am so inspired. I woke up today thinking, I just need someone to tell me it can happen. That it WILL happen! You're proof of that.

GREAT job! I'm so happy for you!

Thank you! :) I'm glad I could be an inspiration to others. Trust me, I doubted myself too much in the beginning, always thinking that I couldn't do what others could. Thing is, I really have no excuse. If these other people could do it, some who started off even bigger than my starting weight, why couldn't I? It takes time, but you'll eventually get there. Know what you want, and work hard for it :) You put in the work, results will show ^_^ Stick with it, I know you can do it!
  • ningggsm
    Options
    WOWOWWW!!! you look INCREDIBLE!!!!! you are the SMALLEST size 12 i have ever seen!!!! amazing hard work!! im actually a size 10 and trying to lose 55 pounds but im only 4'11 i hate being short and overweight =( I am working for a flat tummy like yours!!

Omg, I am indeed flattered ^_^ Thank you so much! However I WISH I was smaller than a 12. Haha. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Compliments like yours always me want to keep going. I really appreciate all of this. You all are amazing :)

And I too, am still working on that flat tummy. Haha. I did take notice from my before and after pictures though, I'd have to say thanks to 'Hip Hop Abs' with Shaun T. He's amazing. Lol.
  • madfatcat
    madfatcat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are awesome and a great inspiration, I am also starting as 18 aiming for 12. Now I know I can do it if I keep at it! Thank you so much for sharing
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! you look fabulous, Great job.
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    OP: you were the same size that I am now, and this is very encouraging. You look amazing, and I can only hope that I get to see myself in that place soon. :) job well done!
  • ningggsm
    Options
    OP: you were the same size that I am now, and this is very encouraging. You look amazing, and I can only hope that I get to see myself in that place soon. :) job well done!

Thank you so much for that :) I know you can do it! Continue to work hard, and you'll start seeing results in no time. Good luck! ^_^

Thank you everyone! :D
  • pmcco
    pmcco Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    great job! thanks for the post
  • ccelske
    ccelske Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! <3 It is all I can say to something this great.
  • Twinklene
    Options
    Omg wow! You look awesome girl!! This is definitely encouraging :) btw love ur brows lol :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!